PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hope peps on form for his Friday presser. He’ll have to be! He normally shows up the clueless bastards every time though
Yeah,are we taking bets who asks the first question about the Everton case, I'm going Wanker Stone or Ladyman, he likes to think he's getting an exclusive.

Even with all emotional bias removed I just can’t see removal of titles, the repercussions would go exponential and the worldwide appeal of the EPL would drop through the floor.
Investing too much money in a club can't be compared with the match-fixing scandals which led to trophies being taken off clubs in Italy. It would be ridiculous.

I haven’t reviewed all 115 charges no and before you jump all over that I would bet my house 90% of people posting in here haven’t either.

From what I have read I think we did employ Mancini after he was sacked in an advisory role. How much of the role was to counter FFP or was really a job in itself only Mancini and city know. My hunch is it’s what’s called “creative accounting”. Does that mean the charge will stick? Who knows but I equally don’t think that charge is so unfair gross miscarriage of justice.

Anyway apologies if I’ve come across arrogant I just find a lot of posters in this thread only want to deal in theatrics.

This is a quote from the Everton judgment:

"Under cross examination, the evidence of Everton’s representative was that, in the same way that a tax accountant’s job was to reduce a client’s tax exposure, an element of his job was to protect or interpret PSR rules to the benefit of my employer."

The commission stated that it considered that Everton did not consciously intend to circumvent the PL rules, and the PL made it clear that it did not allege dishonesty against Everton.

I think you should leave it to the experts to decide on whether or not City acted within the rules in respect of the Mancini contract.

Last edited:
Time to join the super league, i was 100 percent against it at first but if I'd of known what I know now I'd of been 100 percent for it time too stick 2 fingers up at the Prem!
Mark my words, there is no chance in hell City will play a single game in the Championship or any other lower league. If the PL were actually able to expel or relegate City they will be joining a super league in the blink of an eye...

Mark my words, there is no chance in hell City will play a single game in the Championship or any other lower league. If the PL were actually able to expel or relegate City they will be joining a super league in the blink of an eye...
I make you right on that, City, Chelsea Madrid, Barca, Rangers, Celtic, Psg, Milan, Inter, Ajax, to name a few,,, huge huge prize money,,,, shited varpool and arse would be begging,, fking begging to join,,, and I'd find it rather amusing
P. S. Missed Newcastle of ( sorry geordie boys),,, I think they'll want in but missed of Germans 2,,,,oh and Saudi will 100% want a slice of the action (there own clubs)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.