PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know we have been here many times but when discussing with rival fans are disdain for the FFP rules. Its very hard to get anyone who can see it from our perspective. I think the penny is dropping for Newcastle fans and West Ham fans have been generally quite good.
Ironically Everton have been punished but their fans still cannot understand the concept of FFP and how pathetic it is and subsequently it has hindered themselves.

Why cant Everton fans grasp that we have been charged already big time. The difference being they have admitted guilt, whereas we are adamant we have done no wrong and its a more complex case. I think they need to direct their anger in a difference place. They are getting sucked in by their over emotional neighbours.

Liverpool fans are still in cult mode and have got all emotional again. Not one of them who I speak to can explain to me what any of our charges are. We are just obviously guilty and no smoke without fire etc.. according to them. I await the numerous banners on show at the weekend from their section.

I'm battle hardened with it now and know its pointless trying to explain to other fans (we are guilty in their eyes and nothing will change that) I just try to turn the tables and let them explain what our charges are and where the evidence is. They obviously cant and just refer to the media hysteria. Best thing to do is enjoy the football on the pitch and block out any external noise.

If we are found guilty its fair do's and we have to deal with it but I have every faith in the club and if we do fall foul I reckon it will be something minor and probably something to do with non-cooperation . I'm just slightly weary of this so called independent panel

Hopefully the club will be galvanised again. No doubt the media baying mob will be asking PEP all the predictable questions and I'm sure he will just bat them away and focus on the football

I know we have been here many times but when discussing with rival fans are disdain for the FFP rules. Its very hard to get anyone who can see it from our perspective. I think the penny is dropping for Newcastle fans and West Ham fans have been generally quite good.
Ironically Everton have been punished but their fans still cannot understand the concept of FFP and how pathetic it is and subsequently it has hindered themselves.

Why cant Everton fans grasp that we have been charged already big time. The difference being they have admitted guilt, whereas we are adamant we have done no wrong and its a more complex case. I think they need to direct their anger in a difference place. They are getting sucked in by their over emotional neighbours.

Liverpool fans are still in cult mode and have got all emotional again. Not one of them who I speak to can explain to me what any of our charges are. We are just obviously guilty and no smoke without fire etc.. according to them. I await the numerous banners on show at the weekend from their section.

I'm battle hardened with it now and know its pointless trying to explain to other fans (we are guilty in their eyes and nothing will change that) I just try to turn the tables and let them explain what our charges are and where the evidence is. They obviously cant and just refer to the media hysteria. Best thing to do is enjoy the football on the pitch and block out any external noise.

If we are found guilty its fair do's and we have to deal with it but I have every faith in the club and if we do fall foul I reckon it will be something minor and probably something to do with non-cooperation . I'm just slightly weary of this so called independent panel

Hopefully the club will be galvanised again. No doubt the media baying mob will be asking PEP all the predictable questions and I'm sure he will just bat them away and focus on the football
Today I went to buy butter at the store . I got so confused if I should buy grass fed or regular. So i asked the store manager what do they feed the regular cow? He said he doesnt know.
So i asked him , if grass fed butter is more expensive then regular butter , how do youu know if it’s even a butter ?

I did have my concerns over some gotcha stuff like in 2014 but it seems maybe I and you guys don't have to worry.

1700618272102.png

So while Everton, Chelsea have admitted wrongdoing to some degree.. we might just have taken a fine as the cheaper option than to fight it out in court.

As long as we didn't admit wrongdoing, I don't think it can be used against us though I'm sure the PL's lawyers will probably think that's their strongest avenue to display guilt. However I don't see how any settlement is admission of guilt.

I always think it’s weird that after all the dodgy stuff we’ve reportedly done, not a single person has actually come out as a direct whistleblower or indeed provided anything remotely indicating we’ve done anything.
Even the lads that hopped ship to Liverpool and stole scouting data had nothing. And if the corruption of us is as deep as they claim, surely someone could have come forward with even a tiny inkling?
Christ even Seluk stuck up for us.

Some people say no smoke without fire, but is there even any real smoke?

Mancini left the club under a cloud, he could have been one person who could have given the Premier League ammo on what his arrangement was but weirdly no one has spoken to him about it. Yaya Toure as well liked to have a good cry about how badly he was treated at City, not a peep from him neither.

Yeah,are we taking bets who asks the first question about the Everton case, I'm going Wanker Stone or Ladyman, he likes to think he's getting an exclusive.
It will almost certainly be Stone, and it’ll be along the lines of “Given Everton’s severe punishment last week, are you worried that all of the titles you’ve won could be taken away as punishment if City are found guilty?”.

Simon Heggie should really be saying before the press conference that questions about the investigation are off limits as it’s an ongoing case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.