PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The evidence from this case has originated from an illegal source. In my opinion if they are willing to investigate City for charges such as ‘grass length’ - then surely this should be the same for every PL club and also how many of these charges are serious enough for punishment.

In a perverse way this could help our season on the pitch. Siege mentality, us against the world again, Pep firing up the players, stick it up the PL and UEFA.

This seems like an attack on City by the PL..
You think?

The global organisations/ countries that now commonly own football clubs play by whatever rules they can get away with. I don't think City are any more guilty than a number of other European clubs of 'stretching' the rules to whatever extent they feel they need to in order to push forward. Only one thing matters - have you been smart enough to cover your arse? That's the only question that remains to be answered. No ethics, morals etc. involved.

City dodged the UEFA attack. I have no clue as to whether or not they were unfairly targeted in the first place, or just very good at getting out of a tough spot. Good luck with this one lads, sincerely. For the rest of us it's time to grab the popcorn!

The fans never deserve this shit. Just count yourselves lucky you're not getting fucked over by the UK Government like we did last year!

And btw, where's your CL?! :)

That's the original statement this morning

The errors that have been ammended are in section 1.d through 1.h the B's are missing before rule numbers.

Original on the left - updated on the right:
1675706725343.png

The big worry is Peps future at City now , he cited political reasons , and his constant expectation to fend off the press and fans as a result , make no mistake about - city have just become political overnight , he hates the press as it is , and now the prodding and questioning will increase tenfold , I hate to say it , but I fear the end is coming for Peps time at City , guilty or innocent , this shit has just got serious.

I think Pep's made of sterner stuff. This is just the kind of stuff to stoke up the fire in him.

He's been hysterically over the top because things aren't going so well at City since the World Cup. Acting like everything is terrible, Pep has fucked everything, Foden isn't injured etc. You get the idea.

However I thought he would be level headed with the legal stuff but he was the same this morning when he went worst case scenario and said we'll be relegated. That tweet was then gleefully used by Nick Harris in an article.
The irony being that Harris pretty much always disagrees with everything Stefan says or writes, but now the grubby hypocrite is thinking we’ve forgotten all that

I am a Derby County fan and we have been absolutely shafted by the EFL for far less than what you guys have been charged with.

I think you are almost certain to see a huge points deduction and a two to three year transfer embargo.
I can’t remember all the circumstances but weren’t you deducted 12 points for going into administration ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.