PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well, we were always going to be the whipping club once the money came in and success stated.

For far too long we’ve kept our powder dry. It was obvious when this broke the club were not informed but the press was. The typos and errors in the alleged charges are testimony to the incompetence of the PL, and I should know!

On the same day the white paper into football is parked, it’s all very suspicious.

To think our owners are going to take this lightly at the tarnishing of not only our beloved club but their reputation and staining of their nation may well and truly become a death knoll for the PL and cartel clubs involved. Conspiracy theories will abound and mud will always stick.

Collectively as all fellow blues should do now at a time of battle, is stick together believe in our club and it’s owners and once and for all start throwing out the evidence we have on these other clubs as I certainly believe we will have it.

Brown paper bags and underhand deals look at the Sam Allardyce situation.

Remember every club has form, they’ve all got skeletons in the closet, I worked in professional football long enough to know underhanded dealings are the norm, and this will not be tomorrows chippie paper and will drag on and on.

I do believe this is now the beginning of the end of this saga and we will once and for all come out of it, yes with scars but they will always be a reminder to us who gave them to us and to them not to f@@@ with us evermore! Let’s just continue to support our club, our manager and the boys and girls in blue. CTWD.

I just compared the original statement to the updated one and it's really not as big as the club are implying (though I can see why lawyers would find it amusing or annoying). They initially listed 1d - 1h as "premier league rules 16" when they meant "B16". See below. So possibly a sign of it being rushed, and certainly a typo, but not exactly a smoking gun.

View attachment 68266
beat me to it

So let me get this right that we are charged with not 5, not 50, not 99, but 100 indiscretions. That's a nice round figure for the media to get their teeth in.
Are any other PL clubs charged or to be charged? I am damned sure that most will be responsible for many, many indiscretions of their own over the same period and beyond.
I just hope the club come out with all guns firing.This may be the last chance saloon as THEY are determined to derail our wonderful club.
Said the same today, what a lovely round figure to squeeze out for the frenzied feral city hating fans

View attachment 68261
Hope that explains it a bit more.
Thanks for that.

Is it just me thinking this Witch hunt against us could possibly be politically motivated against UAE and specifically our owner. ?

Undermine 10 Billion of UAE in investment in UK.

The American owned Clubs are at the front of all this.

Makes you think.

I get the feeling when Pep eventually leaves, he will have some explosive headlines to dish out, be it one month, one year or ten years after he's left. He fucking hates the press, and I'm sure got some seriously dark thoughts about the witchunt against the only english club he'll ever love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.