PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is this City throwing up evidence to support a case based around biased treatment against them?

Yep that's my guess! Premier league didn't want to investigate it even though it's very serious! Was it because it was Liverpool who did the hacking and they have influence?

If all the club has to throw at Liverpool is the hacking affair that was settled 'out of court' between the two parties then everyone can forget about 'going nuclear' or 'shit storms' or whatever.

If we had any evidence of major wrongdoing by any rival club it would be out there already, either directly or via third parties. We have nothing of note.

Last edited:

My only worry on all of this issue is our reluctance NOT TO BE MORE PROACTIVE.

Why? Because the amount of abuse to discredit the club and owner is so excessive, unless we have something to hide.

WE have given so many far too much respect.

Would it though? Or would they just get away with it like they do with everything else!

They seem to get an easy ride on how they created a fake stadium in Stanley park putting £50 million on their balance sheet which they got their collars felt for financial fair play from Uefa.

I still can’t believe that no-one (even eBay) has pictures of this so called £50m diamond encrusted platinum shovel that is pristine and allegedly unused!!

Been robbed and cashed in at Cash Converters in Huyton. Money spent on smack, Kestral Super, a Slazenger shell suit and a weekend away in Rhyl by the culprit.

I imagine to be honest its now gloves are off and we are stirring the shit to prove how the likes of the dippers have gotten away with murder over the years yet are butthurt when something doesnt go their way? We have been attacked probably way more than we would have imagined and have now decided to show our fighting side and respond.
Literally

My only worry on all of this issue is our reluctance NOT TO BE MORE PROACTIVE.

Why? Because the amount of abuse to discredit the club and owner is so excessive, unless we have something to hide.

WE have given so many far too much respect.

Naivete (for want of a better word) on our part from our owners in thinking that the other Premier League teams championed, welcomed and encouraged fair competition.

Sounds plausible, I mean lets have this right, the PL , and any other shit kicker of a club who arse licks to them , should be very worried , just in case we do actually hold a smoking gun, I'm sure the club have a few aces up their sleeves, maybe now our hierarchy are throwing a few hand grenades about.
I would think that Abu Dhabi has the equivalent of GCHQ M15 M16 and getting into our "friends" computer links with shit likely to happen someday in the not too distant future. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.