PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The hacking was concealed from being investigated but Liverpool who had major power in the Premier league and why we need an independent regulator

Didn't I read that it was first raised publicly/ in the press in 2018? So that is the start point from which the SOL runs? If so, still time left to investigate it. May have misunderstood that part.

Eevry time I hear this phrase "go nuclear" I am reminded of a meeting I went to with my partner about 20 years ago. We were in a serious legal dispute with some guys who were trying to take control of the shares of our company. We were in this meeting with a solicitor at Eversheds, a serious big hitter, and were talking about something like if they decided to withdraw cash without our consent or similar.

Anyway my partner confidently stated "If they do that we'll throw the book at them" and this solictor just casually but pointedly asked "What book?". She had no response.

I think this "go nuclear" phrase is the same: baseless bluster. There is no "nuclear".

A strongly worded letter would be my last resort!

City trying to establish a precedent for Statute of Limitations?

I imagine to be honest its now gloves are off and we are stirring the shit to prove how the likes of the dippers have gotten away with murder over the years yet are butthurt when something doesnt go their way? We have been attacked probably way more than we would have imagined and have now decided to show our fighting side and respond.

I think it would be very difficult to get the PL to revisit the hacking case, given that was settled between the clubs and is presumably time-barred anyway.

Shit stirring from our side imo in response to the dippers demanding action against us asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.