PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was chatting to someone very close to the club today. I asked him what he knew about the case because I know absolutely nothing. He said he knew absolutely nothing. We agreed that journalists know absolutely fuck all, which is more than rival fans know.

When the wash is complete, and hung out on the washing line with all of our memories of being a blue, and these great times that we have experienced peg it all together, we will all still be blues, and the whingers will whinge.

There is no rivalry between United and Liverpool. When they’re due to play each other I get sick of hearing about how massive both clubs are and how much history they both have, they couldn’t be further up each other’s arse. It’s all engineered shite, they are two cheeks of the same arse, but if telling anyone that will listen that their games against each other are their biggest, makes them feel better then leave them to it.

Historically City and Liverpool have finished 1st and 2nd in the league more times than the rags/Liverpool combination. City v Liverpool over the last decade has become a much more important game for both sides with where the trophies end up going, you never see that with the rags. It’s also got a lot more needle to it with their supporters behaving like dick heads at both Anfield and the Etihad. The rags have never played Liverpool in the champions league, they’ve only ever encountered each other in the Thursday night cup. Basically they like to say City don’t matter because they do.

I think City should write to every media outlet requesting copies of every internal email that has been circulated with City's name contained. Tell them we are looking to see if there is anything in the emails that we could use to create a case against them.

When they refuse we should just highlight that this is what none cooperation looks like.
Better still, write to the Premier League and ask them the same thing ;)

So I wonder how many pages we will get too before this is all ironed out? I say at least 8,000
It's one of those that become so server heavy that it will have to be deleted and started again soon I reckon.

FWIW (fuck all I know) I think the hearing will be held when this season finishes so that an appeal could be heard if needed before the start of next season. This is based on the possibility that either a points deduction and / or relegation would need to be resolved before a new season commenced.

It's one of those that become so server heavy that it will have to be deleted and started again soon I reckon.

FWIW (fuck all I know) I think the hearing will be held when this season finishes so that an appeal could be heard if needed before the start of next season. This is based on the possibility that either a points deduction and / or relegation would need to be resolved before a new season commenced.
Nah, i reckon the PL will deduct us 'only' about 10 pts but they'll do it towards the end of a season when it'll cause us most damage & we'll lose out on a title.
If they deducted 10 pts at the start of the season, there'd be hell to pay if we still went on & won the league.
Deny us a title and the redshirts will be happy

Nah, i reckon the PL will deduct us 'only' about 10 pts but they'll do it towards the end of a season when it'll cause us most damage & we'll lose out on a title.
If they deducted 10 pts at the start of the season, there'd be hell to pay if we still went on & won the league.
Deny us a title and the redshirts will be happy
The timeframe becomes tight if they want to do that this season. If we were deducted points in say March then it would be tight to have an appeal heard and a final verdict before the season ended. What would be a good laugh is if say Arsenal were champions in May but we won our appeal over the summer. That scenario isn't happening.

If what you are suggesting didn't happen this season then it would be early in 2025 and I just don't think it will drag on that long.

There is no rivalry between United and Liverpool. When they’re due to play each other I get sick of hearing about how massive both clubs are and how much history they both have, they couldn’t be further up each other’s arse. It’s all engineered shite, they are two cheeks of the same arse, but if telling anyone that will listen that their games against each other are their biggest, makes them feel better then leave them to it.
Makes me laugh when some glory hunting rag from Devon tells me they hate Liverpool and don't care about city as if it makes them a top red. When I grew up at school you were either City or united and the United fans certainly didn't care about Liverpool because they'd never met one.

I was chatting to someone very close to the club today. I asked him what he knew about the case because I know absolutely nothing. He said he knew absolutely nothing. We agreed that journalists know absolutely fuck all, which is more than rival fans know.

When the wash is complete, and hung out on the washing line with all of our memories of being a blue, and these great times that we have experienced peg it all together, we will all still be blues, and the whingers will whinge.

If you want to know more then there are ways to try and find things out.

What the media are choosing to do at the moment is ride off the back of Everton's point deduction and get clicks by talking about relegation. You've got Liverpool fans dreaming up scenarios where we're out of the football league and Gerrard is on an open top bus with a PL winners medal. The Express ran a fan poll and guess what, they want us relegated! The majority don't have a clue what's going on. Our charges are much harder to prove than Everton's as theirs was a "simple" profit and loss case and ours is looking at whether we've inflated sponsorships and revenues which will be a minefield. 28,000 documents were used by Everton's defence team. We'll have a fair few more than that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.