PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why? Pep leaving this season or in 25 or in 30 won’t have any impact on the tribunal.

Some journo has just put up his current departure date with the case estimated time of completion.

Unless you are saying Pep knew when the case would be decided and only signed a contract for that specific length of time? Can’t see it tbh.

I think it's time we acknowledged something that our haters have definitely acknowledged..

We are THE CITY THAT PEP BUILT!

They'll try any way possible to get him to leave all while copying him in any way possible hoping the success rubs off on them!

They want us back to like we were under Pellegrini with only 17 players in competitions so we can play but can't really compete.

BBC is fucking scum head to toe. Did you see that news report about the U.A.E last night? Total fucking hatchet job, making out like making business deals at a global convention is a war crime.

Its getting to the point where I don't see how you can pay that license fee and call yourself a City fan.
When they show the intro into Match of the Day at the end they show the Champions lifting the trophy , i timed it at less than two seconds , if that had been a red 'istree club it would be on for so much longer , the BBC cant even hide their hate for our club.
They can shove their licence where the sun doesnt shine , cant wait for another knobhead to come knocking on my door asking if i have a TV licence , the last one got so much abuse he was nearly crying , fuck 'em.

Sue who for what?

Even in the absolute best case scenario that this is all a wild goose chase, trying to rehash the UEFA case, the fact still remains that City could’ve put this to bed at any time in the past 5 years, rather than clam up on legal advice and refuse to respond to the PL’s fishing trips.

No court in the world is going to rule jn your favour for something you could’ve actively prevented.

An even shitter wum than the invisible bandages guy.

Jordan on talksport winding people up again.

He reckons we could be looking at 2030 before the final outcome is known lol.

I will take that blues, that should be plenty of time for a regulator to throw it out!

Moaning about if city have irrefutable evidence then show it? Get the case wrapped up early!

You could argue we already have shown the irrefutable evidence to the league and due to the agenda from the rags/dips they won’t accept what is infront of their face.

Funny anyway

Hopefully that sad **** will be dead by then.

That’s fine, it’s all a game of opinions at the end of the day.

Ultimately though, the club say they have ‘irrefutable evidence’ that the charges are bollocks. To see this evidence is to kill the case stone dead, there is that little ambiguity.

That then only leaves two scenarios.

1. The club have this evidence, have decided under legal advice to not engage with the investigation (very likely to avoid falling foul of a fishing expedition) and accept non-compliance charges that will result in a hefty fine

2. The club have provided all of this evidence, the PL and some of the UKs top legal minds, people who pick and choose their cases, have seen this evidence and still plowed ahead in a case of such corporate negligence it makes Gerald Rayner look a visionary, and thrown in non-compliance charges for a laugh also.

My point was a simple one - a poster said if City are found not guilty of all charges they should ‘sue everyone’, but unless it’s a case of scenario 2 above, it’s simply not possible, and if it’s scenario 2 at the end of the day, the PL executives and KC’s who saw ‘irrefutable evidence’ and pushed on would have being sued way down their list of concerns.

Also fine, but whilst it would be absolutely hilarious if all the PL have is the UEFA case that they want to retry, it stretches extremely thin the concept of plausibility that some of the UKs top KCs would be willing to put their reputations and their chambers’ reputations on the line to try that case again, especially with the weightiest allegations having already been found unsubstantiated by CAS. These guys earn millions of pounds a year and pick and choose their cases, they’re not taking this case for money or because they’re secretly Arsenal/Liverpool/United fans.

In that scenario, any KC worth their salt would be advising the club to ‘take a pinch’ if it were offered as some of the Walter Mittys would have you believe the PL have been desperate for. It’s not just SM who can make decisions anymore either, there are important shareholders with a lot of money on the line, it would be negligence of the highest order to refuse a settlement if offered no matter how confident you are.

If in 18 months time the ruling comes out and it turns out the PL had nothing more than the UEFA case, ran with it anywhere and got torn apart at the tribunal, I’ll be on here celebrating with you, trying to avoid a double hernia from laughing so hard, but for the reasons above, I just don’t see any plausible scenario that the PL and KCs would be that reckless, even with the pressure other clubs and an incoming independent regulator no doubt put them under.

Naive as fuck.

Lawyers don’t give a fuck about winning / loosing.

They want paying.

They can only advise. If the person paying them says “do this, do that”, they’ll do it.

As long as they’re getting paid.

Pricks like Simom Jordan stating we could have the case heard tomorrow if we wanted to is f*cking absurd , he keeps on asking for the irrefutable evidence ,well you curtained haired c*nt , the Premier league have had nearly four years and produced f*ck all evidence , how can we respond when the clueless clowns at the Premier league are dragging their feet.
The whole intent of the charges were to besmirch our club , and it has worked , the Everton ban was also engineered to bring our club into the spotlight , Richard Masters is playing a blinder for the 'istree clubs , but it will cost him his job , he's proved to be a weak character who is jumping to the tune of his paymasters, apathetic weasel of a man.
And no , i am not a fan :)

Pricks like Simom Jordan stating we could have the case heard tomorrow if we wanted to is f*cking absurd , he keeps on asking for the irrefutable evidence ,well you curtained haired c*nt , the Premier league have had nearly four years and produced f*ck all evidence , how can we respond when the clueless clowns at the Premier league are dragging their feet.
The whole intent of the charges were to besmirch our club , and it has worked , the Everton ban was also engineered to bring our club into the spotlight , Richard Masters is playing a blinder for the 'istree clubs , but it will cost him his job , he's proved to be a weak character who is jumping to the tune of his paymasters, apathetic weasel of a man.
And no , i am not a fan :)

“Paymasters” is a word you only ever see on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.