PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just caught the start of ITV News when they read out the main stories... and the woman said "The PL have gone to war with Man City which could see them being kicked out of the league" and her voice went up in the way they do when they're reading good news. Sick of it all, not sure I've got the energy for all this shit again
Just go with the flo, if we are cleared imagine the disapointment in the media, if we get thrown into the conference imagine the Great away days we will have getting back up the ladder, "we dont give a fuck cos were all pissed up MCFC OK!"

all I am asking is can we see the books of the other clubs back dated from 2009, let our legal team thump through it with a fine tooth comb, United are not clean mark my words ? the Glazers and sponsors link to them, the debt keeps growing and FFP do nothing, even with a rule stating they must clear debt each season,

I am pretty sure we will be cleared of any wrong doing here.

However if I know one thing about our core fan base. We have never, ever, forgotten our roots, and those "Yo Yo Years" we older fans lived through. Tough skin fuckers we are. We know how to mobilize and deal with adversity.

A 2 League demotion and 20 point deduction would be turned in to "City On Tour" by our core fan Base and end up being a 2 year bender, fans hitting every boozer in the country. And enjoying every minute of it.

Tourists would be replaced by those that were priced out of the Stadium.

We would wear it all like a badge of honour.

What will be, will be, and we will still be there tomorrow in any worse case scenario.
Already checked out the train routes for Barrow away ;-)

bring it on, Salford our derby and we can trash the peninsula stadium and throw pies at scholes and neville

Pep's presser on Friday will be interesting. with all the drama, shit results, apparently dressing room issues, mediocre form of lot of players, body language issues to top it off with this legal fight, thats brutal.

good thing is if we fight back here and win as against Uefa that can clear us for good.
if they catch us now, that is very bad tho really hope in that case we have something in return to bring to the surface some real dirt on rivals, even if some real personal dirt on rival managers, top players, execs or club dealings, accounting tricks etc..

I hope we were not naive to think that this 4 year investigation is not gonna end in some shit thrown at us eventually from PL and we prepared for it some way legally and as a club.

Bring it on ....if The old bogs in the Kippax didnt dwindle my love for City, then the cartel, the h8ful eight, PL and all the other fuckers havent got a chance. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger
They were grim.

Back of the Kippax people much rather pissed up the corrugated wall.

All joking aside, i put on a brave face in work but my own honest opinion is that we are fucked with this, i dont see this ending well for us.
Hopefully i will be more upbeat tomorrow but i just feel so fucking deflated, like a kick in the guts.
Just sick of my fucking club, the club that ive loved for over 50 years being shit on yet again.
Fuck it, lets have a drink or twenty
Don’t let them beat you mate, it’s what they want

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.