PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Me and my mates discussing this in our WhatsApp group at the moment. A number of them haven’t had season tickets for years but have said they’d get one again if we got relegated.

Imagine if we still filled 54,000 in the Championship, all raucous wirling class local Blues plus the hardcore that have still been able to afford to stay season ticket holders up to this day… our atmosphere would be fucking mint.

I’m almost warming to the idea!

Win the Champions League this season and we can enjoy lower league football whilst still being in the Champions League.

Probably wouldn't lose any players as we'd be straight back up in a season. First club to win the Quadruple in the 2nd tier.

Me and my mates discussing this in our WhatsApp group at the moment. A number of them haven’t had season tickets for years but have said they’d get one again if we got relegated.

Imagine if we still filled 54,000 in the Championship, all raucous wirling class local Blues plus the hardcore that have still been able to afford to stay season ticket holders up to this day… our atmosphere would be fucking mint.

I would certainly go more if we were relegated which is unlikely

He should have someone sitting next to him from high up in the club or a fucking lawyer at least.
No way should Pep have to face this fucking media on his own
I completely disagree. The way he handled the media around CAS was exceptional & anything he says will be ‘his opinion, not the clubs’, so he can say whatever the fuck he wants about it

I sincerely hope he goes off on another mad rant

Imagine if we still filled 54,000 in the Championship, all raucous local Blues plus the hardcore that have still been able to afford to stay season ticket holders up to this day… our atmosphere would be fucking mint.

Ah, the wirling classes

I’ve no idea if we’re guilty or not but if we’re not and are found to be not guilty then the club should go on a Wyatt Earp in Thombstone type vendetta against everyone
Doesn’t matter if we’re not guilty these allegations will stick forever now and we will forever known as cheats now regardless

Throw a fence round the club, let nobody in and spend all the oil money we can get our hands on to destroy some of these cxxts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.