PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just caught the start of ITV News when they read out the main stories... and the woman said "The PL have gone to war with Man City which could see them being kicked out of the league" and her voice went up in the way they do when they're reading good news. Sick of it all, not sure I've got the energy for all this shit again

Just seen that. Why would any organisation go to war with one of it's members? Why would it want to besmirch a team and club that has given them some of the best moments in the last ten years? Why would an organisation be so inept that we have apparently got away with all these breaches right under their noses for years? Why are we being charged with offences a sporting court cleared us of? These are the questions these wankers should be asking. We of course know the answers.

I can imagine like the CAS verdict we will be found guilty of not cooperating. UEFA and now PL want us to give them evidence we are guilty of wrong doing we don't so get done for not cooperating.

Like UEFA I expect we will also be found guilty until we mount a legal appeal to a proper Court, rather than a kangaroo court of red shirt wankers.

I’d be more than happy if they dumped us in the 4th tier. Bring it on.
MCFC- OK.
Me and my mates discussing this in our WhatsApp group at the moment. A number of them haven’t had season tickets for years but have said they’d get one again if we got relegated.

Imagine if we still filled 54,000 in the Championship, all raucous local Blues plus the hardcore that have still been able to afford to stay season ticket holders up to this day… our atmosphere would be fucking mint.

I’m almost warming to the idea!

Pep's presser on Friday will be interesting. with all the drama, shit results, apparently dressing room issues, mediocre form of lot of players, body language issues to top it off with this legal fight, thats brutal.

good thing is if we fight back here and win as against Uefa that can clear us for good.
if they catch us now, that is very bad tho really hope in that case we have something in return to bring to the surface some real dirt on rivals, even if some real personal dirt on rival managers, top players, execs or club dealings, accounting tricks etc..

I hope we were not naive to think that this 4 year investigation is not gonna end in some shit thrown at us eventually from PL and we prepared for it some way legally and as a club.

Should sack it off and just have a sign saying "add it to the other charges"

Do we not have an association of supporters like the scum have to sort PL out. Rumour has it at least one member of the so called independent board will be an Arsenal fan and maybe board member. Whoever it is we have to find out if they have connections affiliated with other clubs. Forget this feeling sorry for ourselves, if the club will not publicly attack the PL we should do it on the club's behalf.

Interesting that the announcement was also on the Munich anniversary. Not saying it was planned like that but imagine your average neutral member of the public seeing respectful manchester united staff honouring the dead on the news followed by news of those 'dirty arabs' making mugs of the country by fiddling the books again
Could have been leaked yesterday, could have been leaked tomorrow - today was selected for maximum disruption and embarrassment on an anniversary that was a tragedy for the city............

Already checked out the train routes for Barrow away ;-)

bring it on, Salford our derby and we can trash the peninsula stadium and throw pies at scholes and neville
The one downside is that there's no away ticket price cap in the EFL, they'll rinse us for £60 for an obstructed view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.