PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's just obvious what this is about and between UEFA and the PL they have waged a war and flung shit that has stuck for 15 years now, I know someone will say we can't legally talk about it but..

I just wish someone at our club would just say it as it is and tell them to fuck off with an invite to a court of law.
Another one not understanding the process !

Reactions: CC1
and yet no-one complains about the regulator(s) not following their own rules on timescales
I think the various Acts and decisions on time limitations allow for courts and tribunals to override time limitations, provided there is a special reason to do so.
Just from ancient memory that, no doubt an up to date lawyer can verify or deny that at the appropriate time.

I could have sworn there was mention of it but yeah, just had a look and can't see anything.
I think it’s just noise from rival fans using the narrative that we only got away with it because things were time barred, rather than no one knows what would have happened as they weren’t even looked at because they were irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.