PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No. It’s now got to remain private so that there is no misleading uninformed accusations all over the press. Less said the better.

We can’t give fodder to the media that they can twist to suit.

If we say nothing & they write stuff that’s libellous- we can take them to task later
We are allowing the miss information to spread by keeping our mouths shut

Setting our evidence out in public as well as in the process will surely help. If we don’t we will be accused of cheating even if 100 % cleared. You might not care what rival fans etc think and I imagine City don’t but they do care about the brand and the companies accused of being in on it surely care about here image
I'm sure the club will take whatever action they deem necessary

The legal people would advise them to proceed right or wrong as they know what ever happens outcome wise they will get paid.

The big point we need to come back to is City gaming the Premier League’s rule book deemed serious fraud and criminal activity? If Mansour had been pushing sponsorship funding through Etihad, Etisalat, Mubadela etc and all the correct tax had been paid on the transactions how does that give the Premier League grounds to go past 6 years of accounts on the statute of limitations in English law? The legal eagles amongst us on here, is that one of the lines of attack City’s legal teams will be using as their opening gambit to get this put to bed?
A fine decision to be made.
Allow the charges and defend them in the hope of putting them to bed for ever OR Play the time limited card and get them removed from the case.
The first course risks being found “guilty” the second risks the chatterers saying we only got off because the charges were out of time.

A fine decision to be made.
Allow the charges and defend them in the hope of putting them to bed for ever OR Play the time limited card and get them removed from the case.
The first course risks being found “guilty” the second risks the chatterers saying we only got off because the charges were out of time.
and yet no-one complains about the regulator(s) not following their own rules on timescales

Never forget the PL consider Casemiro to have been more worthy of the Team Of Year then Rodri.

This is the Casemiro who missed 10 games (most due to suspension) and who won a LC.

Rodri played all bar 2 for the treble winners, scoring the winning goal in CL final.

Although TBF, I don’t think that was all clear at the time.

For further clarification how badly they get it in trying to squeeze a United player in, he is currently not rated highly by their fan base with quite a lot wanting him to be sold to a Saudi cup to try and recuperate what is looking like a very expensive fee.

Rodri in comparison is our star man and the one most City fans would have as first name on the team sheet.

When you make a bad decision time judges you harshly!!
Footballer of the Year 2011 Scott Parker.

UEFA went to CAS - with their lawyers… and as we found out they had a few photocopies of emails and not much else.

It’s not incompetence, they were more than happy to cause pain by dragging an innocent party through the stress of a trial to prove a point & I believe this is exactly the same.

In the movie “official secrets” the case collapses within the opening minutes of the trial. They didn’t need the conviction, the punishment was the apprehension & the message it sends out that you need to know your place.

Reactions: nmc
It's just obvious what this is about and between UEFA and the PL they have waged a war and flung shit that has stuck for 15 years now, I know someone will say we can't legally talk about it but..

I just wish someone at our club would just say it as it is and tell them to fuck off with an invite to a court of law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.