PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone advise what the rags were found guilty of and what their punishment is and how that compares to what Everton did and got 10 points deducted for? And the reality is I doubt uefa or pl properly scrutinise rags or dippers books

Edit: just googled it, breached ffp 4 years, 2019 to 2022, fined £250k. Dippers were allowed £35m in 2011 for stadium design plans for a design that was scrapped. Nothing dodgy here then
Worth noting that Everton has been charged by the Premier League and the scum by UEFA.
The premier league charges for the scum have been lost in the post.

One of the things i struggle to understand with these charges and it never seems to get mentioned is the inward investment from firstly the China media capital to the tune of £400 million in 2015 for a 13% stake in City and then Silverlake with a further £500 million investment for 13% in 2019 .. If you believe what the premier league charges are implying , the club were paying the likes of Mancini and Yaya Toure a few million off the books to comply with FFP , paying the likes of Etisalat (a multi billion pound turnover company) £12 million to sponsor us ...All this adds up to chump change compared to the £900 million inward investment between the years 2015-19 from CMC and Silverlake... Are they not allowed to use this money to buy players and count in our favour towards FFP ?.. if they are then surely it more than covers us financially for the most of the years in question , or are they including the inward investments into the charges ?.. or am i missing something ?..
This was for CFG not City. But the experts on here will tell you it’s goes into different section of the accounts rather than profit and loss.

However the important point is that these companies will have done a lot of due diligence. So would found stuff if it was there. Like Chelsea’s new owner has which has resulted in the current investigation

Simon Jordan knows the square root of f*** all about our case , constantly goes on about how CAS initiated the time bar , when the time barring was always part of UEFA's own rules , and why does no one ever point out the hacker , Rui Pinto has recently been convicted of blackmail , fraud , embezzlement and counterfeiting , you'd think in fairness that might have a bearing on the case .. the case rests on evidence supposedly hacked by a convicted fraudster..

I am not a lawyer, but if we face a kangaroo court hell bent on our destruction, irrespective of the evidence we present, surely the KCs responsible could be reported to the ombudsman for malpractice? Surely that's enough of a reason for them to behave themselves rather than cave in to the demands of the PL. Just a thought.

I am not a lawyer, but if we face a kangaroo court hell bent on our destruction, irrespective of the evidence we present, surely the KCs responsible could be reported to the ombudsman for malpractice? Surely that's enough of a reason for them to behave themselves rather than cave in to the demands of the PL. Just a thought.

The only question for them is, did the people high in these companies lie under oath? They could easily say yes in there eyes after all narrative over the last 10+ years

That isn't what I meant.

Whether you believe them innocent or not, do you really think the PL is not just going to find them guilty regardless and then have us go to an appeal court and then tarnish us anyway, like I suggested in the other post?
They can try to do that I suppose.
But they need more evidence than some discredited e mails.
The whole thing is laughable but it will make some lawyers a few bob.

The only question for them is, did the people high in these companies lie under oath? They could easily say yes in there eyes after all narrative over the last 10+ years
Fair enough, but surely the tribunal need to see proof that representatives at City or Etihad or Etisalat lied rather than just thinking they did. Apologies if I have missed the point you were making.

That isn't what I meant.

Whether you believe them innocent or not, do you really think the PL is not just going to find them guilty regardless and then have us go to an appeal court and then tarnish us anyway, like I suggested in the other post?
The PL have handed it to an independent commission to investigate consisting of KCs

Fair enough, but surely the tribunal need to see proof that representatives at City or Etihad or Etisalat lied rather than just thinking they did. Apologies if I have missed the point you were making.

City said Irrefutable evidence that's in the books written down so all they have is did the people lie?

Reactions: Bez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.