PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyone wondering what the basis of “palace supporter” Jordan’s hatred of us is should be aware of this…
Simon Jordan is a jumped up southern snot who hides behind his so called support of Palace whilst glory hunting with a team that plies its trade just outside Manchester.
I have the misfortune to personally know “united’s famous songster” Pete Boyle- when united were away at palace during the 90s Boyle used to be entertained in an executive box by “united mad” Jordan…. Although from what i gathered at the time, not much football was viewed from the executive box as everyone in it was indulging in what I’ll refer to as “Columbian pastimes”

You underestimate the admiration that City has attracted for its football and the influence of Pep. Most fans (other than Man Utd and Liverpool) appreciate the competition you bring and enjoy seeing you give the old guard a right stuffing from time to time (not when it’s us you stuffed! But at least we consoled ourselves with the fact you played beautiful football). The PL would be poorer without Pep whose influence on English football deserves comparison with what Wenger first achieved when arriving in England
I was referring mainly to the re-development of East Manchester that has been largely unheralded by much of England. As for the football like you said even the red shirts begrudgingly appreciate it.

A paid up Arsenal supporter is apparently going to be the judge and jury in City's case. Talk about own goals , surely the PL should have thought this through a bit more.

Any decision he makes will be at best considered biased. Its impossible to be independent when you have an allegiance to a rival. That's surely one of the fundamentals in any fair adjudication. And will only increase the chance of further legal action and appeal by City pending any guilty findings whatsoever.
Especially when City feel Arsenal are the main instigators of trying to get us done over the years.

Not one shit house of a media has come up with devils advocate that city could be somewhat innocent. Don’t speak to them, don’t give them a sniff. All briefings cancelled, let them peddle until the courts have done their craft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.