PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

has anyone any idea how much we are supposed to have cheated by how much money did we pay Mancini under the table how much did Yaya get , how much did our owner but into the club all this years through illegal ways.
allegedly of course
I need some numbers to argue with my stupid Liverpool friends.

has anyone any idea how much we are supposed to have cheated by how much money did we pay Mancini under the table how much did Yaya get , how much did our owner but into the club all this years through illegal ways.

Nothing, nothing and nothing. And take my advice: don't argue with stupid people. They are stupid for a reason.

Edit: And take my advice (2): Don't have friends who are Liverpool fans. They are Liverpool fans for a reason.

The leaked mancini contract was for £1.45m

Afaik
We didn’t pay Mancini under the table , so that’s a £0 number. He got paid for another job by another company, just like millions of people in business.

We didn’t pay Yaya under the table , so that’s a £0 number.

our owner didn’t put any illegal money into our club , so that’s a £0 number.

I’m unsure why you need to ask for the numbers, they are quite simple.

Perhaps a better answer/question for your Liverpool idiots would be, ‘can you describe any of the 115 charges in real factual detail, rather than delusional fantasy?’

Afaik
We didn’t pay Mancini under the table , so that’s a £0 number. He got paid for another job by another company, just like millions of people in business.

Perhaps a better answer/question for your Liverpool idiots would be, ‘can you describe any of the 115 charges in real factual detail, rather than delusional fantasy?’

And that's the only point really. Nobody knows what the charges are. Or, I should say nobody outside the process knows the details of how the club is supposed to have breached the rules, or by how much.

And that's the only point really. Nobody knows what the charges are. Or, I should say nobody outside the process knows the details of how the club is supposed to have breached the rules, or by how much.
The rest of the world believe we are guilty, many say I dont give a fuck but I care I am sick of answering for the club explaining what really CAS said and how Everton charger's are different from City. Why has no reporter been paid to tell the true story I don't understand it.
As soon as everyone started to bullshit about the CAS results the club should have stepped in and explain what happened at the CAS for everyone not just for us CITY fans. If it had been out there that we were actually found not guilty instead of got away with it then maybe the PL would not have everyone behind them. And someone would see what this really is

The rest of the world believe we are guilty, many say I dont give a fuck but I care I am sick of answering for the club explaining what really CAS said and how Everton charger's are different from City. Why has no reporter been paid to tell the true story I don't understand it.
As soon as everyone started to bullshit about the CAS results the club should have stepped in and explain what happened at the CAS for everyone not just for us CITY fans. If it had been out there that we were actually found not guilty instead of got away with it then maybe the PL would not have everyone behind them. And someone would see what this really is

I would hope that the club will put the record straight after we are exonerated this time, as almost everyone on here thinks is the most likely outcome, at least on the most serious charges of financial misrepresentation. Maybe after CAS they knew they would have to go through it again over a longer timeframe at the PL. On the other hand, the owner doesn't seem to care about negativity from the UK press and other fans because the club keeps winning, the club keeps growing internationally and the value of his investment keeps going up. It's a little frustrating for fans, but after what he has delivered he can handle things however the fuck he wants, imo.

Afaik

Or ask them what they actually saw for the £40 million they claim to have spent on a new stadium development.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.