PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I would hope that the club will put the record straight after we are exonerated this time, as almost everyone on here thinks is the most likely outcome, at least on the most serious charges of financial misrepresentation. Maybe after CAS they knew they would have to go through it again over a longer timeframe at the PL. On the other hand, the owner doesn't seem to care about negativity from the UK press and other fans because the club keeps winning, the club keeps growing internationally and the value of his investment keeps going up. It's a little frustrating for fans, but after what he has delivered he can handle things however the fuck he wants, imo.
I dont agree I do think that we the fans matter we have defended the club we love and have loved long before they came through all this shit show. I am living the dream winning everything and watching the best team in the history of English football but there is always the cloud over us it does matter what other thinks it does matter that we are given the credit we deserve and we definitely don't get it.

The rest of the world believe we are guilty, many say I dont give a fuck but I care I am sick of answering for the club explaining what really CAS said and how Everton charger's are different from City. Why has no reporter been paid to tell the true story I don't understand it.
As soon as everyone started to bullshit about the CAS results the club should have stepped in and explain what happened at the CAS for everyone not just for us CITY fans. If it had been out there that we were actually found not guilty instead of got away with it then maybe the PL would not have everyone behind them. And someone would see what this really is
The reality is we won the fucking lot and they don't like it.
It's about time people like you learn how to deal with these fucking idiots.

When the club gets through all this shit we need to start playing the victim.

Serious abuse we all have received, lies after lies by the media. We need to take the dips approach once we clear our name.

#mcfc victims

No chance!

Need to take off the handbrake and spend some serious money.

Rub everyone’s noses in the fact the PL won’t take us on again!

No chance!

Need to take off the handbrake and spend some serious money.

Rub everyone’s noses in the fact the PL won’t take us on again!
Think about it tho. All the commentators will have to say we have been cleared of some serious accusations. All through gritted teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.