PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Athletic don’t publish anything for City fans.

Sam Lee didn’t bother going to Saudi or even to Everton away. Our only reporter picks and chooses the games he can be arsed to go to.

Quality coverage !!! Ha
He listened to the Everton game on the radio and deduced our pen was a Dave Lee Travesty of justice

Samuels will be the only journo who is safe at the Etihad. Fair warning to all the others: keep well clear if you value your existence.
Are you suggesting the press people may be attacked and assaulted by our fans if we are found innocent? because tbf that is the sort of sad shit the MiBs or Liverpool fans get up to.

We have always been more piss taking than shithouse.

Or do you mean the club will ban them, which really they should have already tbf

If the findings are that City were totally innocent, and fans of this club having put up with this denigration of our club during its best ever period, putting up with hatred, actual hatred from some reporters.. I think City fans would be very angry tbh.
The ones that make the most noise about us have hated us since 2008 and been calling us cheats and such for nearly 16 years, many blues have been angry at the cunts for a while, what will be the biggest pisstake is lile with CAS they will ignore the verdict if we are innocent amd revert back to human right abuse or AEU being on ok terms with Russia or some.other stick to beat us, not one appolgy given or contrition will be shown

Are you suggesting the press people may be attacked and assaulted by our fans if we are found innocent? because tbf that is the sort of sad shit the MiBs or Liverpool fans get up to.

We have always been more piss taking than shithouse.

Or do you mean the club will ban them, which really they should have already tbf
I was non specific. Personally I favour surrounding the press box chanting “ Liar liar pants on fire” for a whole season.

View attachment 103748

"If Pep Guardiola’s club can keep dodging these punishments, despite pumping mouth-watering sums of money into the game with regularity, then surely someone as capable as superstar lawyer Laurence Rabinowitz can do the same for Everton."

I hope the fuckin Scouse Gimps get relegated! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

https://www.everton.news/everton-co...hey-challenge-ffp-and-premier-league-charges/
Perhaps someone should point out to them the difference between being found guilty and punished and still to have the hearing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.