PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think it's time to remind Newcastle that there is an enormous difference between their spending their ownER'S money and other clubs who spend their own money. And don't believe the lies that say these clubs are only heavily in debt because they also like to spend everyone else's money.

Gill is from Reading, pretty obvious he'd had a word in the right ear. Would be interesting now if the 20PL Clubs were to vote today.

Don't know they'll probably still vote it in with all the American owners now they all want to make money

And yet still no one questions why ,despite being the richest they are posting losses , something when Gill and Co thought would prevent little citeh when they introduced ffp

Why would anyone question it? We’ve all seen them spend.

Posting a loss has nothing to do with being wealthy.

I think it's time to remind Newcastle that there is an enormous difference between their spending their ownER'S money and other clubs who spend their own money. And don't believe the lies that say these clubs are only heavily in debt because they also like to spend everyone else's money.
Indeed. We spend what we earn on the pitch. ;)

They most probably gambled the good sheikh would've sold up and moved on by this point and so scaring off other investors
Spot on! Now they know Sheikhy Baby ain't going nowhere, it's turned to:

"Pep to dump City if they're found guilty"

"Now he's achieved it all, Pep plans to leave City at the end of his current contract"

"Pep can't resist Barça lure if they come calling"

"Pep wants to manage Brazil"

"Pep wants to manage Spain"

"England fans demand Guardiola if Waistcoat does one"

"Why won't Guardiola just fuck off & give the rest of football a chance"

Pep Guardiola: "When I drive through the gates of CFA every day, it gives me a big fuckin smile!" ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

But wasn't that the supposedly PR aim of ffp, to stop clubs producing huge loses.

If it wasn't for tribalism & bitter sports journalists, we'd be heralded as an ffp success. Going from losing £100m a season to not only break even but making record turnovers.
Mmmmm... You see, that's the problem right there. According to many opposition fans I've spoken to, City hardly make a bean, & if not for "The Sheikh" pumping in £billions of dirty oil money profits per season, Likkle Citeh would be propping up the Northern Premier League... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Surely if enough want to re-evaluate the rules it should go to another vote.
Is their likely to be a different outcome, I'm unsure
I believe a 2 3rds majority is needed (14-6)
Newcastle, Villa, Everton & Forest would likely vote against It & even though we have the 115 allegations hanging over our head,ffp suits us & I wouldn't be surprised if we abstained. Chelsea would probably vote against.

You obviously have the rags, dippers, Arse & Spurs who would in favour. I would imagine Luton, Sheff Utd & Burnley would vote in favour as Forest & Everton points deduction is their best chance of avoiding relegation.

The likes of Palace & the rest of the midtable clubs probably like ffp as it means top 6 clubs are least likely to pay top dollar for their players & promoted teams can't outspend them, so they keep their place in the premier league

Mmmmm... You see, that's the problem right there. According to many opposition fans I've spoken to, City hardly make a bean, & if not for "The Sheikh" pumping in £billions of dirty oil money profits per season, Likkle Citeh would be propping up the Northern Premier League... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Like I say tribalism, which mainly come from the ones who expect to win trophies because of the history of the club they jumped on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.