PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No chance , if he wants someone to take him to the airport and carry his bags i will do it for £2m + fuel and car park another £1m
Its only money :)
I’d up it a bit. You won’t get much change out of £1m if you’re parking at the airport…….

To be honest, the Chinese football revolution was all about national pride & global prestige.

For the Saudi's, it's all part of the future survival of their nation after their oil revenues dry up. Different gravy imo...
Gates of 4000

Yeah sure.

What government hearing is Parry at?
I hope it's the post office one. It wouldn't surprise me if the **** had dealings there too.
Rpiac

Gates of 4000

Yeah sure.

That's not the point. It clearly isn't sustainable on any sensible basis, but it doesn't have to be. The Saudi league isn't going anywhere until the WC is over, at least. It's about image and prestige, not financial success.

And ten years is a long time. I will probably be dead, so I don't care :)

Gates of 4000

Yeah sure.
It's about much much more than football. Haven't you noticed all the adverts aimed at Western companies & citizens, encouraging them to visit or invest in Saudi Arabia, especially the sustainable cyber city of the future, The Line in NEOM?

Football specifically & sport in general are merely a couple of facets the Saudi's are using to market & promote their kingdom as a place to holiday, work, invest & live.

They couldn’t give a shit if they lose £2bn per season through football in the grand scheme of things.

FFP is ruining the potential of the Premier league , a couple of seasons ago Messi could have signed for us but the wage package was unsustainable , Mbappe coming to the Premier league is a pipe dream due to his wages ,and a lot of players are taking the silver offered in Saudi , Salah will be next on over a reported £1m per week.
FFp will mean that players and their agents will follow the money to whoever will pay it , and it will not be to europe due to the strict FFP rules , wouldnt be surprised if there is a mass exodus of talent over the next couple of years from the Premier league which will devalue the "brand".
Would you blame KDB if he was offered £1m a week next season at 33 years of age after he has won every club honour in the game ?
Interesting about the wages the players get in Saudi, reports of 500k a week for the likes of Henderson are bullshit.

The UK press reports those figures because the players in Saudi are getting their wage tax free, so are adding the UK tax rate to their actual Saudi wage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.