PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Interesting about the wages the players get in Saudi, reports of 500k a week for the likes of Henderson are bullshit.

The UK press reports those figures because the players in Saudi are getting their wage tax free, so are adding the UK tax rate to their actual Saudi wage.

Not certain if the regulations have changed but to receive your salary completely tax free they are only allowed to spend so many days a year in the UK.

There’s absolutely zero chance of this happening.

People seem to really not understand what happened in China and how it’s completely irrelevant to Saudi.
The only way Saudi football thrives is if a world league is formed and they jump on the coat tails of that.
They ambushed golf because that sport tours globally. Football is different, although some clubs want it to be like golf.

It's about much much more than football. Haven't you noticed all the adverts aimed at Western companies & citizens, encouraging them to visit or invest in Saudi Arabia, especially the sustainable cyber city of the future, The Line in NEOM?

Football specifically & sport in general are merely a couple of facets the Saudi's are using to market & promote their kingdom as a place to holiday, work, invest & live.

They couldn’t give a shit if they lose £2bn per season through football in the grand scheme of things.

That clip reminds me of the start of The Full Monty with the Sheffield video :D
Looks very impressive and glossy, but not sure I will be a long term success.

That's not the point. It clearly isn't sustainable on any sensible basis, but it doesn't have to be. The Saudi league isn't going anywhere until the WC is over, at least. It's about image and prestige, not financial success.

And ten years is a long time. I will probably be dead, so I don't care :)
Have belief bro, don’t ever give up and you’ll be here.

Those recent signings are all on lengthy contracts to spread the costs for FFP purposes. A loop hole which has now been closed. I’m guessing the Gallagher isn’t one of those and why he is for the chop.
Any academy player is 100% value to offset against spending they are likely to have breached FSR for this season so unless they bring in funds to balance the accounts by end in June. The accounts have to be submitted to PL by Dec 24 for consideration before the end of 24/25 season so, that any sanction can be applied asap. Its seems likely that the Chelsea owners made a calculated gamble that any breach would be met with a fine, the Everton case has shown that it could be a points deduction.
Tomorrow the PL will announce any club that has breached FSR for last season rumours of 3 clubs

Not certain if the regulations have changed but to receive your salary completely tax free they are only allowed to spend so many days a year in the UK.
Yes its know as the 1/6th rule Any stay in UK has to be divided by 1/6
The time outside before and after must not breach the result
60 days out so 10 in the next period out must be 60 or more

Any academy player is 100% value to offset against spending they are likely to have breached FSR for this season so unless they bring in funds to balance the accounts by end in June. The accounts have to be submitted to PL by Dec 24 for consideration before the end of 24/25 season so, that any sanction can be applied asap. Its seems likely that the Chelsea owners made a calculated gamble that any breach would be met with a fine, the Everton case has shown that it could be a points deduction.
Tomorrow the PL will announce any club that has breached FSR for last season rumours of 3 clubs
I know our alleged rule breaches are on a different scale and in a sense of certain clubs are punished then fans will want other clubs they perceive to have done wrong to be punished having said that the league cannot keep punishing clubs the clubs will fight back so maybe this is good news for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.