PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So have things changed Everton have not been retrospectively docker points and relegated ?

Timeline punished ?

Sorry that should have said published.

Yes they updated the timeline following the recent Everton punishment. They want clubs punishing closer to the time of the breach.

I'll only upset you if I challenge any of your points.

Money talks, and that's all. That will control the power struggle in football.

The top football clubs are brands now, owned by profiteers to be marketed for their own interests.

The traditional fan/supporter really doesn't matter.
If you think an anchored world league in Saudi has steam then fair play.
Money, or not, on that day football will kill itself.

It all looks a bit amateur from the Premier League, rules or not. The timeline is ridiculous. Apparently they're going to overhaul the rules again in August as well.

VAR, Financial micro-management, the entertainment aspect to this sport is slowly dwindling away.

Everton are in deep deep shit and Forest no better either!

I find it uncomfortable that clubs can be docked points for spending money a club can afford! Now if Everton go down if the back of those point deduction's they could go into admin in the future or take years to get back up to the premier! It's a total shit show brought on by Gill and Fenway these greedy fcuking rancid people!

If they going to go with point deduction it should be the final final outcome as in make the suspended points deduction if they don't look like getting the shit in order other the next 2 seasons!

I find it uncomfortable that clubs can be docked points for spending money a club can afford! Now if Everton go down if the back of those point deduction's they could go into admin in the future or take years to get back up to the premier! It's a total shit show brought on by Gill and Fenway these greedy fcuking rancid people!

If they going to go with point deduction it should be the final final outcome as in make the suspended points deduction if they don't look like getting the shit in order other the next 2 seasons!

Worst is, Everton are effectively punished twice for the same crime. Because the PSR is a rolling 3-year tally, there's a good chance they could be in breach again next year.

The whole thing is daft and is miles away from what they initially claimed it was going to do. Protect clubs from owners? Pretty clear it's to protect clubs from other clubs.

FFP is supposed to protect clubs going into admin
Yet it could actually put them in it
Us blues have known this for years though
Penny just dropping with the others

Worse is, Everton are effectively punished twice for the same crime. Because the PSR is a rolling 3-year tally, there's a good chance they could be in breach again next year.

The whole thing is daft and is miles away from what they initially claimed it was going to do. Protect clubs from owners? Pretty clear it's to protect clubs from other clubs.

Agree, I feel all the clubs in the premier regarding PSR never thought they'd get points deduction because no one made it clear now if they warned all clubs 2/3 years ago at the start of the new 3 year period that if you breach by this amount you will 100% be docked points, just maybe these clubs would of taken it a lot more seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.