PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fuck Villa, their fans have been the biggest bunch of bitter aresholes towards us out of everyone bar possibly the Scousers.

FFP (or P&S regulations as we now call it) in its current guise is anti competition and anti football in my opinion, but if you championed it previously when you thought it might bring about City’s demise, then excuse me if I have a chuckle now that you’re crying it’s hamstrung you.
Ha, yes, I don't have much sympathy. Find the whole thing pretty funny truth be told. If City don't get hit with any meaningful guilty verdicts from these charges, which I entirely believe will be the case, then we are set for the next 25 years. It's funny as fuck. Like Wile E Cayote having a TNT package go off in his face.

Fuck Villa, their fans have been the biggest bunch of bitter aresholes towards us out of everyone bar possibly the Scousers.

FFP (or P&S regulations as we now call it) in its current guise is anti competition and anti football in my opinion, but if you championed it previously when you thought it might bring about City’s demise, then excuse me if I have a chuckle now that you’re crying it’s hamstrung you.

fairly sure that Villa were one of the 6 that voted against bringing in FFP

UEFA is different to the PL. But the PL launched their own investgation after we were cleared by UEFA and have gone back 15 years into our finances. They have not done the same with United. Some of the PL allegations centre on image rights for our players. United have led the way on players' image rights for decades and have repeatedy been investgated by HMRC because of it. Even Phil Jones got a £4.3m pay-out. One rule for us and another for them.

Phil Jones image rights? Who picks up the tab for a million cracked mirrors?

Just listening to Kaveh wotsisface trying to explain what’s happened and he hasn’t got a fucking scooby, he clearly doesn’t know the difference between what Everton were charged for before and now. Clueless ****
Managed to mention us though even though this has absolutely nothing to do with us

Managed to mention us though even though this has absolutely nothing to do with us
Same with talksport. Alex Crook(ed dick) broke the news about Forest and Everton and shoehorned out 115 charges. Also name dropped Chelsea.

I can’t wait until nothing happens to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.