PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL statement is ridiculous. It suggests that the regulations have been incorrectly drafted but fails to apply any common sense. It can't be right for Everton to be sanctioned twice for the same set of accounts. The PL hierarchy are behaving like the Post Office leaders did with their broken IT system. They are just hiding behind absurd and unfair regulations. Masters is bringing the game into disrepute. I am sure this latest fiasco will be brought up tomorrow at the Commons Select Committee.
It’s a desperate attempt at fending off a regulator, Masters is up in front of parliament tomorrow, 24 hours after we were slapped with 115 charges the government recommended a regulator, the timing’s aren’t coincidence, it’s so obvious what they’re doing. I don’t know if a government appointed regulator is the right way forward but we need to get rid of the charlatans currently running the game ASAP!!!

Only in this country could we have a league which is the most watched, most wanted to play in, that sells its tv rights (home and away) for an absolute kings ransom, has matches like last nights football fest that will be talked about for years, actually trying to destroy itself. Madness is afoot.
Mark my words, every club in the Premier League will fall foul of these ridiculous rules, our case will drag on and in 10 years time the incumbent will blame the predecessors and apologise for what went on before their tenure. Khaldoon is wiping the floor with these pathetic old men in charge of English football.

It’s a desperate attempt at fending off a regulator, Masters is up in front of parliament tomorrow, 24 hours after we were slapped with 115 charges the government recommended a regulator, the timing’s aren’t coincidence, it’s so obvious what they’re doing. I don’t know if a government appointed regulator is the right way forward but we need to get rid of the charlatans currently running the game ASAP!!!
The game is up for Masters. The PL leadership has shown that it is unfit to regulate the football industry. The industry has become too big. You can't have a bunch unqualified clowns making decisons which could damage billions of pounds of investment in the UK or destroy football clubs on a whim. The PL structure is run like a golf club committee and is nearly as bad as the FA. The current system is ok for imposing fines on players and coaches but can't be allowed to make decisions with such huge financial implications.
Meanwhile the Governance structure itself is open to abuse. You can't have a situation where direct commercial rivals of City like Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and Spurs are allowed to influence decisions to sanction us. They have been so brazen in their smear campaign that these clubs (and others) circulated a letter demanding we should be sanctioned by UEFA...even before the result of our appeal to CAS. This is essentially a form of corruption.

The fact that the PL put out ‘115 charges’ was planned, premeditated and orchestrated by the PL to cause as much damage to City’s reputation as possible.

Oh, the fucking irony. I’m surprised the headline wasn’t, City Dominate the Best 115 Charges.

IMG_0207.jpeg

The more the prem league charge these clubs with these ffp charges the more hatred we get as a club until all these clubs failing ffp will be our fault and not the clubs. This is exactly what they want. If they have little or no evidence of any wrong doing on our behalf we will throw a lot of mud most of it will stick and if we can get a few clubs fans shouting 115 charges there job is done.
I do have slight sympathy for forest as they aren't allowed the 105 mil losses and didn't have a say in the original ffp vote.
But Everton can go swivel they voted for it and these rules are in the prem league rule book

I reckon there's about 5% of clubs over the past 10 years that haven't had some kind of investment ( sponsorship deals ect..) from Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Dubai ect...
The hypocrisy.
Voting behind our backs whilst taking the coin behind the scenes.
Like a previous poster stated about khaldoon..
History will reveal the truth.
And the truth is that most people in life are jealous wankers.

We are city and fuckin brilliant, they just can't take it.

Last edited:
The game is up for Masters. The PL leadership has shown that it is unfit to regulate the football industry. The industry has become too big. You can't have a bunch unqualified clowns making decisons which could damage billions of pounds of investment in the UK or destroy football clubs on a whim. The PL structure is run like a golf club committee and is nearly as bad as the FA. The current system is ok for imposing fines on players and coaches but can't be allowed to make decisions with such huge financial implications.
Meanwhile the Governance structure itself is open to abuse. You can't have a situation where direct commercial rivals of City like Liverpool, United, Arsenal, and Spurs are allowed to influence decisions to sanction us. They have been so brazen in their smear campaign that these clubs (and others) circulated a letter demanding we should be sanctioned by UEFA...even before the result of our appeal to CAS. This is essentially a form of corruption.
Seeing the other government regulators, I don't hold out much hope. A case of between the devil & the deep blue sea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.