PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I reckon there's a out 5% of clubs over the past 10 years that haven't had some kind of investment ( sponsorship deals ect..) from Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Dubai ect...
The hypocrisy.
Voting behind our backs whilst taking the coin behind the scenes.
Like a previous poster stated about khaldoon..
History will reveal the truth.
And the truth is that most people in life are jealous wankers.

We are city and fuckin brilliant, they just can't take it.
The bottom line.

I will be honest I used to follow these FFP things but now I am completely lost of what are the latest rules and especially the timelines. are they still checking separate 3 years periods like 2018-2020, 2021-2023 etc or rolling periods like 2018-2020 then 2019-2021 then 2020-2022 or year by year, feels like there has been quite a few changes in Uefa FFP as well as PL FFP.

this whole thing is a complete mess, very hard to see through it imo. it really would require a some accountant exam and some legal exams to understand half of the things here, what a mess.

I do really hope PL clubs wake up and have the balls no say fuck off to the lobby masters Levy, Henry, Kroenke and rags next time when there is any kind of vote on this.

it all opens up a can of worms here legal battles between PL clubs and PL will be the more important thing going forward rather than the games and actual football.
all because you want to invest your own money as an owner.

Seeing the other government regulators, I don't hold out much hope. A case of between the devil & the deep blue sea.
True. But I think an independent regulator will be fairer than the PL which sadlly has been shown to be corrupt. You can't have a situation where the person in charge is recruited by just a small cabal of clubs. And then that person becomes a puppet for the small cabal and makes decisions which favour the small cabal ahead of the interests of the other clubs. That is what happened at UEFA and what has happened at the PL. The senior members (from all parties) of the media and sport select committee know exactly what has happened and they will push through an independent regulator whatever the outcome of any future election.

I think it’s a bit unfair to ascribe the protectionist motives of Bill Kenwright to Everton supporters, who won’t have been consulted on how the club should have voted.

No one on here blames City fans for Swales’ incompetence. City were founder members of the PL with Swales at the helm. Does that make the formation of the PL our responsibility as supporters?

The PL are struggling to redefine FFP/PSR in a way that it continues to stop another City from happening, but doesn't affect the Scousers, ArseAnal, ManUre or their faithful lapdogs Spuds.

After spending 10 years labeling City as FFP cheats, it's killing our detractors who're now waking up to what FFP's all about, but who STILL can't drag themselves away from the anti-City cheats narrative.

A better question would be, why feel sorrow & empathy for Everton & Forest, whilst continuing to want the destruction of City?

Hammering Everton & Forest, then changing FFP rules immediately after just adds to the utter bullshit of the FFP we warned the sporting world about.
It’s just crazy with changes and all day we have been scapegoated on X. People don’t even know what they are talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.