PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

i actually think a legal challenge may be mounted towards masters stewardship, referring to other clubs as smaller clubs when you are in charge of all the clubs shows an astonishing lack of awareness
An “astonishing ****” would be a fair comment!

Just caught the end of the Committee meeting with Masters and Parry. Asked if he wanted to add anything else, Parry basically said - just get on with it and publish the report (obviously pissed) and the chair said - we will cos its needed but you two could do something about distribution and governance before that, In fact if I was at a Pompey game and you two were referees, the crowd would be chanting you don't know what you're doing.

Then the bell rang to close the session before he could respond. Fantastic.

Fucks me off that our club had to fight ffp on our own, navigate a path through all those restrictions, for them to now moan that is is restrictive. Really fucks me off that.

The only thing that annoys me is the mind numbing stupidity of the discourse.

People with no idea what they’re talking about being paid hundreds of thousands a year to stumble through a 45 second take where they make it clear they don’t even know what City or Everton are accused of doing.

Parry sitting to Masters. Two Masters closet colleagues is a former Liverpool director and a Manchester United fan. Masters himself was vetted by United and Liverpool. I don’t think having sugar daddies is particularly great for football, but what hope do “smaller” clubs have when those cunts are doing everything they can to protect themselves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.