PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Another no-mark shit stirring c*nt stealing a living at the Daily United.

View attachment 104197

Riath Al-Samarrai

View attachment 104196

You tell us,, you're supposed to be a Journalist?

This lot don’t have even a modicum of common sense… The PL accuse and charge City. It’s for the PL to set a hearing date and present its case. The fact that they haven’t done this…. Is City’s fault. WTF.

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
Seems an odd strategy to take, given that Puma will get about 95% of all merchandise sales. They pay a fee each year to be our kit manufacturer and they then take the vast majority of the sales.

Let’s be real, they’d have just waited 6 months and voted with 3 new promoted clubs. The PL was never going to be the only league in Europe without some sort of financial controls.
A brief outline on how the chosen few are deemed more important than the rest ! However his refusal to go into City's on going charges hardly smack of somebody confident of a succes conclusion for Premier League ! I honestly believe the longer it takes for it to be heard the less chance of us being found guilty of much ! They outlined the charges now we have all this time to disprove them !

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
There’s some world-class morons about. Reminds me of this
IMG_3257.jpeg

A brief outline on how the chosen few are deemed more important than the rest ! However his refusal to go into City's on going charges hardly smack of somebody confident of a succes conclusion for Premier League ! I honestly believe the longer it takes for it to be heard the less chance of us being found guilty of much ! They outlined the charges now we have all this time to disprove them !

The process is confidential.

I don’t understand why some city fans think him being tight lipped is a sign we’ll do well as much as I don’t understand why opposition fans think it’s the sign of a coverup.

It’s just confidential, so he can’t talk about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.