PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Lol I been on another forum, it's fun. Apparently this blokes lives in Aldly Edge ( City players live there ) and he heard that City players are very worried about points deducted and relegation. The players are getting ready to leave !

Clearly shows in their performances on the pitch :)

All i read about is what about City?
My pals just made a good comment….
The Rags failed FFP in July 2023 and were fined £257,000 - why weren’t they docked points like Everton?
More to the point why did we not find out what the charges were?

They were referred to as “minor”.

Everyone of ours was listed.

I would sooner make a judgement on what they breached. Stinks of a cover up.

Richard Masters has never done anything to make me think he's more of a football fan than refer to those clubs as small.

Clubs will be called small compared to City in stadiums, bars, clubhouses, u9 pitches, dinner tables, pubs, twitter, the newspapers, TV, podcasts. By managers, owners, players, pundits, journalists and fans.

And yet an executive says it everyone pretends they would never dare to refer to another club as small and it's really just not on. How could anyone in charge of a business where some teams earn £850m a year and £400m wage bills while some earn £100m and spend £50m a year refer to one as being bigger than the other? How can a club with 9 league titles be referred to as bigger than a club with none? How could a club with a 60,000 seater stadium by bigger than Luton?

The abosolute definition of manufactured and performative outrage.
“Small” is a term that is routinely deployed pejoratively from supporters of certain clubs in the PL towards others clubs. On that basis the word should be used with great caution and consideration by the Chief Executive of that league, most especially when describing clubs that would be the subject of that description.

If Masters was competent in his job, he would appreciate this.

You take a very contrary line don't you.
You probably think you're being pragmatic.
OK - have it your way. But for a CEO to refer numerous times to clubs like Everton and Forest - with their history and achievements, as small, is unprofessional, undiplomatic and discourteous. He should have been more aware, especially in the febrile environment that he has created/presided over.
Well said.

Lol I been on another forum, it's fun. Apparently this blokes lives in Aldly Edge ( City players live there ) and he heard that City players are very worried about points deducted and relegation. The players are getting ready to leave !
Yeah they all looked desperate for a way out on Saturday night celebrating in front of our fans after the game! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.