PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The Henry Winter take on why City have still not been punished as fast as Everton and Forest had Roy Keane saying there is no way they can be found guilty if City are found innocent. Also, the press claim we are on trial, I don't seem to remember them using that term for the other clubs.
Wouldn't be surprised to hear that they've made Khaldoon try on OJ Simpsons gloves, at some point.
Desperate times...

At the back of my mind, I keep telling myself that if they had any doubts at all that we will be fine, surely the stadium development wouldn’t have started
When this broke last year pep asked for assurances from khaldoon. Didn’t he say something like if they’ve lied to me I will no longer be their friends and I won’t be here tomorrow? Well hes still here and looks more energised than ever! And khaldoon does not seem the lying type to me!

Just like BBC United, the Daily United is a Rag and Scouse infested media company.

This is the last comment under the article. No more comments are being allowed, even though I have left some comments.

No surprise it's from a Liverpool fan. Note the the green and red likes and dislikes, 3 to 1.

The football media have done a sterling job on behalf of the PL and the red shirt clubs.

View attachment 104230
Martin, Alice and Pie are all a bunch of fucking thickies. The sort of people that have shit for brains and never do any of their own research. Just hear a few soundbites and that's their facts sorted out.

I do fear it's going to be a stitch up and they'll want to appease the outpouring of anger. So no matter what evidence we provide, and with it being on the balance of probabilities, they'll move to the side of us being guilty of some of it.

It should be a proper independent court with recourse to the English courts. Not some poxy panel who will be influenced by the league, other clubs, their own bias and what's in the media.
This. It’s a kangaroo court!

When this broke last year pep asked for assurances from khaldoon. Didn’t he say something like if they’ve lied to me I will no longer be their friends and I won’t be here tomorrow? Well hes still here and looks more energised than ever! And khaldoon does not seem the lying type to me!
Even Wenger likes Khaldoon and said he was an honest man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.