PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Official premierleague statement saying alleged breaches, nothing about being charged
Spot on. The "115 charges" narrative is just a total distortion. It is essentially a fake narrative designed to damage our club. The Pl is not the CPS and this is not a criminal case. They have accused us of allegedly breaching their rules and that is as far as it goes. The PL statement includes the phrase "alleged breaches." The media coverage has been pure poison.

Rembember both parties wanted to keep all the details private but that was overturned by a judge. It would be great if we were able to publish all our irrefutable evidence at the end of this witchunt but i suspect this will not happen because any settlement is likely to include some sort of non disclosure agreement.
It will be devastating for whoever loses this case and will result in senior heads rolling on the losing side. The damage caused to the PL would be entertaining but it may not be in our long-term interests to destroy the PL. We may continue the softly approach as we have done with UEFA. If we win it would be the biggest victory in our club's history in my view.
100% destroy them

It's many City fans mind set these days, everything is a stitch up from the cup draws we don't get to the ones United do get. Referring decisions, order of premier league fixtures, commentary bias, media coverage bias, the list is literally endless.
The funny thing is that fans of opposing teams agree it's just that they think it's a stich up in our favour!

Pretty presumptious and silly to think because some fear a stich up, like as happened with the UEFA panel, that we'd think conspiracy theories about unconnected issues.

Just repeating what has been said in the media , masters says a date has been set but didnt say when so the media are running with it being news to come
Agreed. Masters repeatedly stressed yesterday that a date had been set for the panel. He wouldn't identify a date. He wouldn't have said that if major developments were happening next week...unless he was out of the loop. And if he is out of the loop then all bets are off for his future at the PL.

my assumption is they are accusing us of fraud have not handed over the evidence to the police therefore we are not guilty of most charges apart from possibly none cooperation

I agree. If evidence existed of fraud by the City execs then it wouldn't be left to the league to investigate and a poxy PL panel to judge, it would be the HRMC, the Serious Fraud Office, the National Crime Agency and then the Crown Court.

I also doubt the league would sit on this evidence without passing it to the authorities.

Agreed. Masters repeatedly stressed yesterday that a date had been set for the panel. He wouldn't identify a date. He wouldn't have said that if major developments were happening next week...unless he was out of the loop. And if he is out of the loop then all bets are off for his future at the PL.
When you look at Masters, how he conducts and presents himself, how he responds to questions, his demeanour and command of the room - the whole thing makes more sense.

He’s hopelessly out of his depth and this is brought into even sharper relief when you objectively assess the quality (relative and absolute) of senior management at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.