PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I believe City are 100% innocent.

But I cant help but think City cant be cleared. The hatred towards City built up by our press/media makes it impossible for City to be cleared.

The pl is a multi billion pound business the damage to it would be enormous if they clear their most successful club. They say City are cheats, fraudsters. Surely a City win would mean lots of the top people at the pl would have to resign.

I can't see another of verdicts than guilt by this kangaroo court. The fall out should City be cleared from or press/media will be horrendous.

Like I say I believe City are 100% innocent but dont see with all the hatred built up from our press/media makes it impossible for the pl to find City innocent.
You never know, but there might, just might, be some educated suits in the Prem who are marking time. Who aren't at all comfortable watching their champions being sold down the river.

Some might be waiting for Masters to fall on his sword and then take great pleasure in exonorating City of all charges. We might have some friends in the PL, who are holding a watching brief, waiting for the cards to come crashing down.

After all is said and done, they can't all be this stupid, can they?

Can they?

I did skip through to the part about us and as always it was a lucid and non-partisan viewpoint from Stefan. Nothing hugely revealing but it does lay out the dire consequences if we are found guilty of anything substantive.

I suppose we'll know one way or another by summer 2026 after the losing party appeals....{sighs}
but thats what you want his opinion or anyones that know what their talking about firstly not just smoke being blown up our arses and everything will be good

What worries me is they will not want us to walk away Scott free of all charges it will make them look fools they will want something to appease the red shirted masses.
There's no fucking way we'll be accepting a "pinch" this time.

I note that the prosecution has failed to convince the jury that you committed this murder. In fact they had no evidence whatsoever to put in front of this Court. However, I'm minded to suggest that you plead guilty to manslaughter, so Timothy can go back to his chambers with his associate partnership intact.

All rise.

but thats what you want his opinion or anyones that know what their talking about firstly not just smoke being blown up our arses and everything will be good
That's my view too!

It's hugely frustrating but it's going to take even more years to reach an outcome. One thing that I've already decided is that whatever the consequences for the club (hopefully none obviously) is that I'll still be a SC holder even if our local derby is against Curzon Ashton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.