PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That’s a point of have tried and usually failed to get across cos certain things are deemed untouchable.

namely, the Hillsborough Stadium disaster. From 1989 I have broadly been in agreement and sympathetic to fans of LFC, what most of them seem to forget or are probably to young and or ignorant to understand is the role of The Sun newspaper in spreading lies, appalling lies. Fast forward a few decades and the shit being thrown at us is based on allegations made by the German equivalent of The Sun. Der Spiegel has had to apologise more than once for fabricating stories and telling lies. It’s really that simple.
I said the exact same thing to a Dipper in my local and got a resounding round of applause from Everton,City and even Rag fans.
Never heard a fucking peep out of him some 6 months later. Seriously true story.

We were found innocent of any wrongdoings by UEFA, A bigger governing body than the Premier League

Back to my point about the media team @ Manchester City, (this can not be right) a current player damming us
Please bring it to the EPL to ask why a current player can do this

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2139036436449203
Weren’t we found guilty by uefa. Appealed and proven innocent by cas?

Still, we actually teach history in this country and know what actually happened.
Tash, stick to something you know because you obviously know fuck all about living in the States if you think some over hyped, woke, bullshit bozos you watch on YouTube is a representation of the vast majority. Don't be a condescending prick, it's a bad look...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.