PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tash, stick to something you know because you obviously know fuck all about living in the States if you think some over hyped, woke, bullshit bozos you watch on YouTube is a representation of the vast majority. Don't be a condescending prick, it's a bad look...
Word soup.

I believe City are 100% innocent.

But I cant help but think City cant be cleared. The hatred towards City built up by our press/media makes it impossible for City to be cleared.

The pl is a multi billion pound business the damage to it would be enormous if they clear their most successful club. They say City are cheats, fraudsters. Surely a City win would mean lots of the top people at the pl would have to resign.

I can't see another of verdicts than guilt by this kangaroo court. The fall out should City be cleared from or press/media will be horrendous.

Like I say I believe City are 100% innocent but dont see with all the hatred built up from our press/media makes it impossible for the pl to find City innocent.
Respectfully it’s a bit of a silly take - you say City can’t be cleared as it would look bad for the PL, but City being found guilty looks fucking horrific for the PL……

Anyone who believes that the PL would have ever wanted something like this process needs their heads checked. It’s a PR disaster whichever outcome results.

Equally the idea that some of the UKs most respected KCs would want to put their name to a kangaroo court *and* provide City with one of the only possible remedies for appeal is thankfully so insane as to be a non-starter.

A lot of this media shit is down to our own media team and letting them write whatever they like,
it started from day one and some really dirty stuff has been written and published about Manchester City; we just sat back and did nothing and let them get away with it repeatedly.

Now it's unstoppable and far too late to start rapping knuckles and banning orders on media outlets or slimy reporters the Job is done and the damage will stick even if we are innocent,

This is hysterical nonsense.

City can't stop media outlets writing stuff about us that we don't like. Only if they cross into slander or libel which is very rare and even then City would just have a correction or article taken down.

Various journalists have said that behind the scenes, City are very active at correcting articles or things said.

If you don't like what's written or said, stop reading it and listening to it. Some seem to go out of their way to find stuff so they can get angry.

The damage is done with who? rags and liverpool fans? Fans of other teams don't like us anyway, they didn't before the charges and they won't long after.

Blues need to grow a set.

Last edited:
We won’t take him to court. Unfortunately it would only take a nudge to send him over the edge. He clearly has severe mental health problems, and he’s been through some bad times in his personal life. Just not sure taking out your frustrations on a football team to such an extreme way is the way to go.

Can we get him sectioned….

1705531418445.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.