PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The cunts still can't even realise it's nowt to do with FFP....jeez H fuckin Christ ..I despair but why get annoyed.Will calmly wait for epic piss boiling when exonerated
Simon Jordan wouldn’t let him speak his points all the way through it

The mood music on the charges and how daft they are must be starting to sink in if someone is trying to drag up Brahim Diaz and put out a drag net for disgruntled City employees. Isn’t there shit loads of pissed off people at old Trafford, much easier to get a story there.
Ironically, even if it were a thing, it’d be time-barred anyway.

Exactly, so man up and laugh at this utter witch hunt.

Do you think a multi billionaire is going to allow the books to be cooked of one of his smallest investments and in doing so allow his reputation and his country's to be destroyed?

As you were.....
The fact that imbecile Jordan’s fundamental core “analysis” of City’s guilt was it was disguised owner investment through fake sponsorships - via related parties or those with “vested interests” - is incredibly stupid.
This accuses Sheikh Mansour personally - and his inner circle - a powerful elite within a fabulously wealthy and influential ME state, of multiple and prolonged conspiracy and deception.
It is beyond ludicrous and frankly unbelievable. The subsequent comparison to the grubby corporate criminal behaviour at Enron was even further proof that Jordan is fucking deranged and in way over his head.

Jordan on talksport now saying 'I believe there is a case to answer' but that City will probably get away with it as there are to many 'powerfull entities, and 'vested interests' for us to be found guilty.

He's changed hus tune since yesterday.

“Get away with it?” The club has done fuck all wrong and now he is using Stefans own words to keep the pressure on the league. Now it’s not about how dishonest we are by disguising owner investment but about the politics behind the scenes. He is a fucking cretin.

A new narrative is being set now just incase the cheats one doesn't work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.