PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Pricks like Harris and his Associated Press clowns are a pain in the neck but don't understand how many blues get their knickers in a twist by him and the likes of Simon Jordon ! The way they try to discredit us is shameful but in reality there just click bate for justifying their existence! Look if Harris had any factual proof about anything he wouldn't be posting it on.his meaningless Web site he'd be contacting much higher authorities, as for Jordon, he now suggests I guy who is employed in football litigation cases doesn't know what he's talking about ! This font of all football finance knowledge has had one job in football as owner and chairman of Crystal Palace! He almost made them and himself bankrupt he was that capable, he then had his pants taken down by Palace's current owner who bought the club of him at a fraction of it's value as Jordon was desperate for any money ! He's never had employment in football since he's that valuable to it. He now works on a daily football show spouting his flowery wisdom ! He is of no relevance what so ever and doesn't have scubby about anything relating to City or our charges by the Premier League, don't bother replying to arse holes like that that's what they thrive on ! It's annoying and even when we're cleared of these charges they will still try to tarnish our reputation but me for one couldn't give a toss about their likes!

Needs a whistleblower at this late stage……desperate needy weird ****!
Like someone with any level of seniority is gonna see that email (that proves nothing anyway) and think to themselves
I won’t go to the police, premier league, uefa etc with all this knowledge I have of wrongdoing….
I’m gonna reach out to a head case on twitter

Jordan can spend the rest of his life telling blues with thick Manc accents "you weren't found innocent" and feeling very clever for doing so as long as we are cleared of the charges and continue to fill our trophy cabinet.

Quite right. That's exactly the same with the CAS verdict, which he was also shown up on yesterday. He felt that was clear evidence of our guilt whereas Stefan said you take the cooperation charge as a separate entity and that it's standard practice to withhold information (on both sides) when it comes to litigation - something Jordan knows full well and accepted yesterday.

He can say what he wants, he's playing to the gallery. His fundamental issue with City is that regardless of the rules on related parties our owner is drawing on related parties to seek substantial investment in the club over market value. He's not done any actual research into that, but it's his stance. Who the fuck cares what he thinks, he's a moron.

As others have said, it's common in business to seek early investment on the basis of future growth - it's how the stock market works for starters. Etihad's deal looked mental at the time, it doesn't anymore. We set out our growth plan, they were willing to invest to support it and if we hit our targets then they'd be getting much more exposure. And it's fair to say we've smashed the targets we probably had back then.

They're thick, though.

Liverpool fans won't/can't accept that their club was languishing in Div 2 for a decade before a sugar daddy got them promoted and laid the foundations of all their success for the decades to come.

United fans can't accept that the class of 92 was added to a spending spree from 89 onwards for Wallaces, Pallister, Webb, etc. Again, the foundations of their success for the decades to come.

But they'll tell you its not the same as City. It is though.
Whenever a scouser moans about City I start my response by asking "What's wrong with a wealthy benefactor coming into a second division club, outspending the opposition and turning a struggling club into a top English and European team?".

This is usually met with "it's just wrong" and a plethora of "no history" and City bingo phrases.

I then explain that I was actually talking about their club and if it was okay for them, what's wrong with someone doing the same thing with a club that had finished in the top half of the Premier League the season before. Usually don't have much to say after.

Whenever a scouser moans about City I start my response by asking "What's wrong with a wealthy benefactor coming into a second division club, outspending the opposition and turning a struggling club into a top English and European team?".

This is usually met with "it's just wrong" and a plethora of "no history" and City bingo phrases.

I then explain that I was actually talking about their club and if it was okay for them, what's wrong with someone doing the same thing with a club that had finished in the top half of the Premier League the season before. Usually don't have much to say after.
I've had that conversation and the response I got was:

"But Liverpool had won the league and the FA Cup before they were relegated. Its not the same as City."

They've not got a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.