PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

After watching the video yesterday of stefan with the gobshite I've come to the conclusion that Jordan is on the spectrum. His behaviour and inability to stop himself from cutting in when people are speaking is rude and probably out of his control.
I think he's an arrogant tosser who thinks he knows better than most because he used to be a premier league chairman although he nearly destroyed Crystal Palace

I think it’s a bit sensationalist to say we’ll be relegated if found guilty. The severity of the sanction will need to be proportionate to the breach. If it’s simply a failure to cooperate it will be a financial slap on the wrist and no more.

ooh once cleared we need new words to the instanbul song.

instead of listing our on field defense, we list the off field defense instead

Khaldoon and Mansour
Soriano and Begiristain
Lord Pannick of BlackStone
Best defence in Europe
We're Manchester City
On our way to ffp
Woah we're the boys in blue
Woah coming after you

yeah i'll get my coat

I enjoyed that but not Begiristain fits....

How about "Soriano Txiki..." ?

I want us to say absolutely fuckall and leave all the bitter fans and the red cartel media with nothing, not even one sentence.
It would show all the cunts who have tried to drag us through the mud that they mean absolutely nothing and that their smear campaign was a complete waste of time.
Yep, no statement, no nothing, fuck em, they deserve nish from us.
How about a single tweet retiring the shirt number 115?

Hopefully
"We're coming for you and you know who you are."
Well the response when we were simply accused was to work together as management, team and fans to win 5 trophies and make loads of extra football sector money for our owners.

Own goals don't come much better.
A good example of the old I think Joe Mercer saying to players that if you are going to retaliate make sure you do it first.

Stefan interview yesterday has 350.000 views while other talksport video have around 15.000 views at best.

What he said was huge and alot of people will see this for it really is maybe not Liverpool fans but other intelligence people.
It is my opinion that this yesterday is the best thing that has happened to City and telling there side of things since this thing happened 2018 with DER Spiegel.
I have have just read lots of comments on that video and I must state that the interview has made many fans understand the allegations against City. Many non City fans also agree that if these allegations are correct, then it would be impossible to prove.

I think it’s a bit sensationalist to say we’ll be relegated if found guilty. The severity of the sanction will need to be proportionate to the breach. If it’s simply a failure to cooperate it will be a financial slap on the wrist and no more.
There’s no “if” and city is not obligated to cooperate since they have submitted enough paperworks. Before talking about fine , city should demand full transparency of every penny we have been penalized with and audit.

After watching the video yesterday of stefan with the gobshite I've come to the conclusion that Jordan is on the spectrum. His behaviour and inability to stop himself from cutting in when people are speaking is rude and probably out of his control.

Do you think he’d have the same lack of control if he was on B-Wing in Strangeways mate?

He’s a ****, simple as that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.