PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This... all the rag fans I know spout this 'sports-washing' drivel, a phrase they do not remotely understand. It's all a clever move they say, to hoodwink the public.

The I ask them after all this time and all that money, do you think any better of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mansour, ADUG et al? 'Do I fuck' is the usual response.

Then it clearly isn't working then is it, you fkn dullard? And old Sheikh M is clearly as thick as you.

And do you think someone that rich gives a flying fuck about what the average football fan thinks of him?
True sportswashing is being a terrorist funding bank that's been fined for money laundering, which is never mentioned in the media due to being splashed across the dippers shirts

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.

You’ve been class mate.

Now…..

You know the rules…….

It should have all been put to bed when cas, an independent court, cleared us, after the kangaroo court of UEFA found us guilty and banned us for two years. Not happy with that the usual letter writing suspects badgered the premier league to go after us and foolishly they did. All they have done is make a rod for their own back here. If we are cleared and if we can prove the old redshirt cartel forced the premier league to go after us, then they are all fucked. It proves the redshirt are running a supposed impartial league.
In a nutshell pal !

wasn't it spurs allegedly behind pushing the PL to finally pull the trigger?
What I can’t get is what actual sway or influence would a club that to my mind is basically just slightly above mid table usually fighting for places outside of champions league but more europa or conference positions what power do they have it’s baffling..

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
When this is all done City should get you on the pitch for a lap of honour.

It'll be more Pelligrini than Helen the Bell. But don't worry I'll be there clapping as you slowly trudge round the pitch..

What I can’t get is what actual sway or influence would a club that to my mind is basically just slightly above mid table usually fighting for places outside of champions league but more europa or conference positions what power do they have it’s baffling..
Not baffling - Americing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.