PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Everything we do is being scrutinised by the media. Mostly by nobody's trying to make a name for themselves. This is where the club need to be doing more briefing, in my opinion.

And there is the end of that smoking gun.

Issue is once again nobody will read or care about the details, they just lap up the sensationalist ‘city corruption’ headlines and take that as fact.
Much like the CAS verdict, for the amount of times ‘no evidence’ was stated in comparison, what a shock was that the main talking point was ‘time barred’

He seems to like publicity so will say anything to get it. A bit like Michael O Leary at Ryanair when he announced they were considering standing on flights or charging to use toilets on planes. Just as an aside what hs the PL got to do with Parry, I thought he had left.
Isn't Michael O,Leary a blue? Shows you can be a City fan and a twat.

What do we think the announcement will be this week ? Cannot think it will be new charges or charges dropped seems to late and early for that. Maybe some of charges dropped ? Maybe announcement for the panel ? But that seems a bit minor for a big rumour

What do we think the announcement will be this week ? Cannot think it will be new charges or charges dropped seems to late and early for that. Maybe some of charges dropped ? Maybe announcement for the panel ? But that seems a bit minor for a big rumour
Probably just the agreed hearing date that Masters couldn’t reveal last week

Because we're winning on the pitch where it ultimately matters & are innocent until proven guilty?

However if we weren't this successful, few of our sponsors would be arsed about us, but the fans are here & always will be, for better, for worse & it's they're who're emotionally effected by the bullshit being thrown at us..

City have been a major part of my life since 8 years old, so I'm not gonna lie & say the constant carping, accusations of illegality (UEFA/PL rule breaching), doesn't distract from our achievements during our golden era, which seriously pisses me off. It's a golden era I honestly never thought I'd see in my lifetime.

Imagine if City were an innocent immediate family member, whose face kept appearing on the front pages of the newspapers & headlining the news, with spurious claims & accusations every other day. Whether true or not, wouldn't it majorly piss you off too?

After years of being the butt of everyone's jokes, Pep's Manchester City have redefined the way football is played, & changed the English & global game forever with his inverted FB's, playing out from the back & possession based football. From amateur teams, the national team, to our main competitors, they're all following Guardiola's lead.

We've also rewritten the way how a responsible owner should act, & how club executives can become dynamic, class leading entrepreneurs with our global CFG multi-club model.

We've posted the highest football revenues in history, which are more than seven times what they were before HRH rocked up to East Manchester, yet all of these valid achievements are wrapped up in accusations of "City only achieved all this because their brown Muslim owner is a crooked, billionaire oil baron, & an industrial scale cheat".

According to our detractors, this is the only reason we've dominated UK & European football. But if you ask any of them what one of the 115 breaches are, they couldn't tell you, but yet we still only achieved what we have because we're cheats.

Our recent history & achievements will forever be tainted as such, so please have a bit of empathy & understanding toward fans who feel enraged about these insulting sleights, more than others.

Like I said, to some of us, City are a member of the family whom we've invested time, emotions & money that many can ill-afford. It's why it hurts many of us so much.

Just my personal take on it all. )(
You sum up how a lot of us feel. Great post.

I have total trust that our owners have done nothing wrong and hope that we get a fair hearing but I am far from sure that we will. KC or no KCs. I wish we could just enjoy the achievements of our great club but we are being denied that by corrupt, greedy, dishonest individuals from the Redshirts, Tottenham and their shills in positions of power.

Hey lads, Wrexham fan here - go easy! Like you, we're high on everyone's agenda since we came into some well deserved investment and attention. Jealousy is a huge part of daily life. Looking at Citys case though, do none of you believe you've never done anything wrong or is it just a huge conspiracy borne out of jealousy and envy? And if found guilty, what kind of punishment are you expecting? Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.