PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's probably false. This would mean this guy gets to see both other votes before casting his own on every single decision. I can't see that being possible.
As UEFA‘s nominated member of the Court he will always look to support their position wherever possible. Irrespective of what the others do,

Put up or shut up I say, fed up to the back teeth of all the fuckin innuendo and the whole of the red lickspittle media proclaiming our guilt from the rooftops..
it’s a disgrace how these cunts get away with slagging the best run club in the world, without a single offence either revealed or proven..!

It’s not taking this long because there are 115 alleged, yes, alleged offences, it’s taking this long because they can’t lay a glove on City no matter how hard they try …

City will be proven innocent of every charge but that won’t matter as they will just say we got away with it again … FUCK EM .. !

Correct, but Masters has never confirmed the generally accepted Autumn 2024 date to my knowledge which was first reported by the Fail IIRC.

This is why I said the major City announcement claimed by the Telegraph & supposedly due this week may or may not be more newspaper speculation, as Masters hasn't confirmed this either.

We'll find out soon enough.
Has Masters confirmed whether he's confirmed anything?

Do we know what information will be made public when a decision is made?

If they don’t have to publish their findings publicly, the burden of proof can be at whatever level they deem enough to find us guilty.
I don't know what details have to be given, but the whole business is opaque to say the least. Presumably City will have to be provided with the grounds on which the judgement is made and if City find that the commission considers the evidence furnishes conclusive proof (beyond all reasonable doubt) or sufficient to convince that City are probably guilty then City would immediately appeal and the court would hear the appeal and accept it because the commission and the three officials composing it were not established by a competent authority and were not competent or authorised to deal with such matters. As Ric says, "a case the PL can't win"?

I don't know what details have to be given, but the whole business is opaque to say the least. Presumably City will have to be provided with the grounds on which the judgement is made and if City find that the commission considers the evidence furnishes conclusive proof (beyond all reasonable doubt) or sufficient to convince that City are probably guilty then City would immediately appeal and the court would hear the appeal and accept it because the commission and the three officials composing it were not established by a competent authority and were not competent or authorised to deal with such matters. As Ric says, "a case the PL can't win"?
Thanks for the reply. I’m optimistic that it’ll all blow over, but there’s always that little nag in the back of your mind that asks What if.

I guess it’s part of the cynical society we now live in where all news is questioned and facts only believed if they fit the agenda people want to believe.

Yea the Everton outrage at this is bizarre. I know is a different federation but rags were 47 million over ffp and only got a 300k fine !. I would want to know why the pl punishment is alot more stronger than UEFA
Because unlike the PL UEFA have a punishment strategy in place. Masters told the commission what the Everton punishment should be, which he based on the EFL one IIRC is 6 points plus 2 for ever £20M over. The IC have wide ranging powers to decide punishment it was just a coincidence that they arrived at the same figure as Masters

Not “beyond all reasonable doubt” but on the balance of probabilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.