PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Incidently, all the PL clubs could be kicked out of UEFA and FIFA competitions if this comes to pass by the political interference in football membership clauses.
That will be another one to watch out for. I'm sure Spanish, German and Italian clubs will be keen to pull the trigger.
Correct almost nobody has spotted this , I know it's FIFA rule to stop banana Republics scamming their FAs pretty sad if our our country is now classed in the same bracket

He's mentioned this morning that he 'left his newspaper job' in November and he's now basically promoting his work on his substack site.

Similar to how Joey Barton sought to gain interest and followers just before launching a new podcast, Harris is just after people to sign up so throwing as much shite out there about us as he can. The more of a 'revelation' he can make any of it seem, the more money he'll get.

Can't stand C*ntona, but the nonsense he spoke about seagulls following trawlers was never truer. And we are a big fucking trawler with a load of desperate, starving gulls following, desperate for any scrap they can find before the ship sails off gleaming into the sunset.

He copied that quote from Shia Labeouf. Tru.fact.

This is what's became more apparent to me as the weeks rolled by. The PL have all but accused City of fraud, but have never explicitly levelled the term at us? Why?

My reasoning is that the moment they do, they'd be duty bound to alert the police, SFO, HMRC & the FCA, which would immediately make this a criminal matter, therefore taking this case out of their grubby hands.

Again, this has been played out in public, so I'd have thought the above-mentioned statutory bodies would be in touch asking for UEFA/the PL's evidence to start their own investigations.

This highlights the difference between a private members club's "Rules" & UK Law. In court, you actually have to produce tangible evidence, & I doubt what City have been accused of is actually unlawful.

I mean saying "This money came from legal tax-paying source A", when it came from legal tax-paying source B might raise a question or two, or even be classed as false accounting, but would an entity be made to go through what City are enduring if this was the case?

And even so, what would be the sanction, if any? UK prisons are already at full capacity. :-)

There is no duty to report fraud to the authorities.

And this is a civil claim for breach of contract. The PL has listed the rules the club are alleged to have breached. That's all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.