PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Never thought of that re. the impact on the window.

Deadline Day on Sky will be good,

"And over to Newcastle where they've had a delivery of stationery".

"Down at Villa a fan bought a bobble hat in the club shop" :-)

What a complete mess they have created in pandering to the drivers behind this.
This is sky reporting this, so you must add. Meanwhile down at man city, who are under investigation for 115 major crimes, have left fans devastated after selling all their chips. One fan who didn't want to be filmed, said apparently some fat Newcastle fan has eat the lot.

I agree, there‘s the problem, all the time. Goodness knows how many times I have got off an Everton supporter in work or hear constant mutterings form others of “115 charges“, or “cheats”. I used to get a bit wound up by it, but now I just smile and say “let’s see” but it does get on your nerves.
I've come to realise over the last few weeks that Everton fans are fucking thick - directing their anger at city, but don't seem to realise their lovely neighbours are the problem, scheming with the other red shites and controlling the PL. They seem to forget that Liverpool objected to their new ground, and guess what, with the points deductions, there's a good chance that it will be the best ground in the championship - red dippers don't like competition.

Spot on but the January transfer is dead for one reason!? It got serious there is actually point deductions! Just look how that gets the owners really looking at the finances! So it tells you also that clubs were spending money they didn't have!

If this Carries on player wages will drop fees for players will drop...
Agreed, but unless this is rolled out across Europe, there's a chance all the big league action could move elsewhere.

All this nonsense just to stop Manchester City.

It’s a good question and not easily answered without having all the facts at hand.

The whole thing seems preposterous and destined to fail but then plenty said they same when the premier was formed in 92.

The same clubs also seem hellbent on stopping city taking a large chunk out of the premier league pie. The charges against city also seem preposterous.

Can it really come all down to jealously and financial greed? Its seems so.

None of it makes any sense because we don’t actually know what the end game is for these clubs. The government is also a new addition to the scenario. What they do or cant do is sketchy at best.

It’s either a desperate attempt to reclaim control of the premier or an attempt to have another go at the super league.

Probably dosent answer the question -:)

So the government want to take over and run the premier league. Well they fuck up everything they touch why should this be any different.

Last edited:
The guy voting against was German. A junior in his practice wrote a piece “proving” that City were guilty.
It is said that it is common practice at CAS for members of a panel not to vote against their own nominator if it would result in 3-0. Not sure just how true that is.
I think it’s a touch simpler than that. The nominee from UEFA is taken from a panel that is pre-approved by them and will generally vote to support their contention irrespective of how the others vote.

I've come to realise over the last few weeks that Everton fans are fucking thick - directing their anger at city, but don't seem to realise their lovely neighbours are the problem, scheming with the other red shites and controlling the PL. They seem to forget that Liverpool objected to their new ground, and guess what, with the points deductions, there's a good chance that it will be the best ground in the championship - red dippers don't like competition.

Yea the Everton outrage at this is bizarre. I know is a different federation but rags were 47 million over ffp and only got a 300k fine !. I would want to know why the pl punishment is alot more stronger than UEFA

This is what he said…

‘I can't give any details on Man City beyond saying a date has been set, I can't tell you when that date is’

Anyway we shall see.
Correct, but Masters has never confirmed the generally accepted Autumn 2024 date to my knowledge which was first reported by the Fail IIRC.

This is why I said the major City announcement claimed by the Telegraph & supposedly due this week may or may not be more newspaper speculation, as Masters hasn't confirmed this either.

We'll find out soon enough.

So the government want to take over and run the premier league. Well they fuck up everything the touch why should this be any different.
Incidently, all the PL clubs could be kicked out of UEFA and FIFA competitions if this comes to pass by the political interference in football membership clauses.
That will be another one to watch out for. I'm sure Spanish, German and Italian clubs will be keen to pull the trigger.

Erling, Alfie and his agent brought him to City they did an analysis based on specific criteria that would help him further his career, the outcome of that was that City were / are the best next step for him Although I didn't see the analysis I would be staggered if Omar Berrada was mentioned Omar's role would have been the commercial side of the deal for which he would have been part of the commercial team including CEO and CFO approved by the Chairman Winter is talking shite
Yeah, can't stick Winter after his press conference altercation with Mancini years ago.Pretty sure he was calling Barradi out as part of the cheating Empire a few days ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.