PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not if found guilty of fraud. We would take it to High Court, forget tribunals and Premier League rules at that stage.
Slap on the wrist from the premier tolm? City carry on winning.

What other choice do they have? Once it gets taken out of the leagues hands then it’s game over for the grubby red clubs.

They would be safer just accepting the blue juggernaut is here to stay.

We have yet to take a “pinch” from the league.

Last edited:
Correct. Mentioned it before, Seems staggering that these Three people are in a position to effectively ruin a Multi Billion Company
And we’d see the unedifying spectacle of defending clubs from going bust by effectively making a club go bust!
There must surely be a recourse in law to prevent such draconian punishment that could result in financial collapse.

Slap on the wrist from the premier tolm? City carry on winning.

What other choice do they have? Once it gets taken out of the leagues hands then it’s game over for the grubby red club.

They would be safer just accepting the blue juggernaut is here to stay.

We have yet to take a “pinch” from the league.

"Once and for all", that was our statement.

We won't be taking any pinch.

To be clear, personal reputations are on the line as well as the Club.

I have been assured the top brass would take it all the way to the highest law court.

"Once and for all", that was our statement.

We won't be taking any pinch.

To be clear, personal reputations are on the line as well as the Club.

I have been assured the top brass would take it all the way to the highest law court.
I believe you’ve been assured on numerous occasions that “top brass” “take it all the way”.

Correct. Mentioned it before, Seems staggering that these Three people are in a position to effectively ruin a Multi Billion Company
Not just City. To basically accuse a country's ruling clique, who have invested tens of billions of pounds in the UK, of mass fraud.

There's a reason Stefan repeatedly says these are the wrong charges in the wrong forum.

If a guilty verdict comes in (NOT SAYING IT WILL), most fan of Liverpool, Arsenal etc are saying that stripping of titles etc is an absolute must. That'd be absolutely devastating, wouldn't it? Can't see it myself.

The lack of information from city and the EPL as well as the curious “we can’t tell you the date yet” makes me think that the footballing authority are trying to sort out a face saving deal and we are playing hard ball. Interesting times ahead blues, it wouldn’t surprise me if there is suddenly an unexpected announcement.
Is it possible to not be surprised by something if it’s unexpected?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.