PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We wouldn't be found guilty of fraud though.

We'd be found to have not in acted the utmost good faith, of not providing accurate financial information that gives a true and fair view of the club’s financial position, in particular with respect to its revenue (including sponsorship revenue), its related parties and its operating costs.

And to find us guilty, it would be systematic and complicit fraud, from directors and other businesses.

Regardless of how the Premier League would want to frame its terminology, and we know why, it would represent the most serious of verdicts, resulting in actions to the High Court.

I wonder why we don't poach Ed Woodward and directly sue the people responsible for this witch hunt.

Just make it super expensive for them individually!

45B609F200000578-0-image-a-9_1509046520826.jpg
I want to see the minutes and agenda for this meeting.

Newcastle was only £280m nearly 15 years later.

Yes - excellent business…. Or was it with FFP already installed.

Personally I think it is but it can be considered that both clubs are like 2 similar pieces of land but the first (City) has planning permission to allow huge growth & the second (NUFC) is heritage listed & therefore can’t be developed.

just out of interest, where and when was these pic from. Not that it matters i guess.
SLICE OF PIE Man United, Arsenal and Liverpool owners eat together in swanky restaurant just days before Premier League rights vote
Ivan Gazidis, John W Henry, Ed Woodward and the Glazer brothers might have been the most unlikely of dinner companions - but they tucked in just days before a crucial vote on Premier League rig,new York city.

We wouldn't be found guilty of fraud though.

We'd be found to have not in acted the utmost good faith, of not providing accurate financial information that gives a true and fair view of the club’s financial position, in particular with respect to its revenue (including sponsorship revenue), its related parties and its operating costs.
It sounds like you’ve just described fraudulent activity to me mate, regardless of how it’s dressed up

It sounds like you’ve just described fraudulent activity to me mate, regardless of how it’s dressed up

It’s absolutely fraud.

Imagine if the Sheikh did finally get bored ans ADUG decided to sell the club. The potential buyers would be conducting due diligence on accounts with artificially inflated income / hidden operating costs (measured in the tens of millions).

It’s an incredibly serious accusation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.