PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

IMHO the last thing we needed at this point is the shit spouted by Ceferin tonight. I felt there was a slight shifting of the narrative over the last few days but I think this takes us back to the “city are guilty as fuck“ narrative which will come back with a vengeance

IMHO the last thing we needed at this point is the shit spouted by Ceferin tonight. I felt there was a slight shifting of the narrative over the last few days but I think this takes us back to the “city are guilty as fuck“ narrative which will come back with a vengeance
Its Gill and Parry pulling some strings for soundbites.

As much as I detest Parry it's Gill who's the mastermind of it all for the past 10 years.

You really think it's ever going to go away ? Even when we get a resolution to this it's still going to weaponised. Get used to it. It's tough at the top, as they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.