PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Suicides, leaking brains, strip clubs, flirting with clients, all-night Amsterdam drinking, testifying at US enquiry, great people, stupid people, learning priority to the right in Holland, flirting with French teachers, trying to get in Danish junior's knickers, inevitably marrying a secretary, taking the world's most beautiful (non-English speaking) coffee girl out for lunch, FDs who testified against the Krays, dating his 6 foot 4 inch daughter, taking the punk receptionist out for lunch, luxury hotels in London, Paris, Munich, Madrid, Milan, LA, NY, Miami, HK, Tokyo, Singapore, Hippopotamus, learning how to spell separate, Sun Tzu, French arseholes, Swiss arseholes, South African arseholes, minuting French board meetings, cricket in Holland, Indonesian secretaries. Just a few. Choose one :)

I’d imagine a man of your calibre very much knows the rules by now……

Presumably the answer is that, yes every human being is susceptible to bias or undue influence.

But having KCs is probably the option least option to bias due to their experience, expertise and legal responsibilities.

Maybe one day we’ll have AI justice systems but until then we’re stuck with us mere mortals…
I don’t reckon AI is all that. I was thinking the other day, while out and about that I’d stop off for a bacon roll. When I got there, I saw they had some pasties, So I grabbed a couple for the next day’s lunch. AI might have got me the bacon roll, but I wouldn’t have thought it could have the afterthought to get a couple of pasties…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.