PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Presumably the answer is that, yes every human being is susceptible to bias or undue influence.

But having KCs is probably the option least option to bias due to their experience, expertise and legal responsibilities.

Maybe one day we’ll have AI justice systems but until then we’re stuck with us mere mortals…
Football tribalism is like nothing else. I wouldn't trust any fucker tbh. If someone's telling me a KC has never ever used any bias in his duties I'm calling bollocks. Especially a fuckin Tarquin.

I lived plenty of crazy scenes as an auditor, but the idea auditors just look at what is put in front of them is ludicrous.
When I was employed by a co whose auditors were BDO, they would ask me to provide full documentation ab initio of a raft of items from my budget. Believe me, finding every scrap of paper was no easy task but the auditors did not take at face value whatever the accountants told them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.