PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t reckon AI is all that. I was thinking the other day, while out and about that I’d stop off for a bacon roll. When I got there, I saw they had some pasties, So I grabbed a couple for the next day’s lunch. AI might have got me the bacon roll, but I wouldn’t have thought it could have the afterthought to get a couple of pasties…

AI might do wonders for the waistline though if it doesn’t buy you extra pasties!

Interesting, could this be our irrefutable evidence perhaps, a clean bill of health from HMRC.

Their investigation not being in the public domain because there is nothing about us to prosecute.

Would this clear us of any fraud related accusations, or would the pl refer to their own "rules" still, and if so,would that situation be legal.
Or let's reverse Clarkie them and say we are guilty. They will be so gobsmacked and confused they won't let us do it and instead, to really fuck us over, find us not guilty.

Dead easy this Internet expert lark.

I was watching "24 hours in Police Custody" and the accused kept saying " No comment"
Could we try something similar
I was on jury service back in the eighties and the defendant answered "No comment" to the first question from the prosecution. "You're not allowed to say that, you have to answer the questions truthfully", returned the judge.

I was on jury service back in the eighties and the defendant answered "No comment" to the first question from the prosecution. "You're not allowed to say that, you have to answer the questions truthfully", returned the judge.
I’m pretty sure it’s only valid until the CPS bring the charges? I may be wrong but the idea of saying no comment is not to incriminate yourself and hope the police don’t have enough evidence to bring charges.

Last edited:
You know if you were just mentally rich, and I mean incomprehensibly rich, could you as a private citizen sponsor city for £1bil to have your name on the front of the kit? Maybe a picture of your with a thumbs up or whatever?
Or would that be frowned upon by the paragons of virtue in charge?
Ed Sheeran shirt sponsor at Ipswich got his tour promo on front of shirt There’s no reason why you couldn’t be a shirt sponsor

Haven't all 3 been selected already by the PL?

Recall one being an Arsenal fan?
The PL have a KC Murray Rosen as the chair of the judicial panel Known to be an Arsenal fan
He will appoint the IC probably not sit on it

You have any links?

Edit: Not doubting you, but have never really followed that case.
No links, but it should not be hard to find under, US reducing state funding for internal flights, our owners were also running internal flights in the US, so there was a big outcry and investigation, into how much state funding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.