PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

OK
So if that's the case we need an independent body to regulatate.
Uefa. F.A. Premier league.

It's so obvious.

If Microsoft, amazon, ect.. get too big they get regulated and told to split up as to not be a monopoly.

How obvious is it to the world that having the ex chairmen of Liverpool and United in power of these associations and also fans of said clubs is legal.

Clear conflict of interest.
Hopefully the independent regulator will sort the cunts out. Normally I wouldn't hold my breath with these sort of things, but a government regulator had better have very good reasons for allowing our owner to be fucked over. That's why I'm confident fuck all will come of this.

1) we are innocent. 2) A government regulator will not be pandering to the redshirt clubs, and their stooge masters.

Hopefully the independent regulator will sort the cunts out. Normally I wouldn't hold my breath with these sort of things, but a government regulator had better have very good reasons for allowing our owner to be fucked over. That's why I'm confident fuck all will come of this.

1) we are innocent. 2) A government regulator will not be pandering to the redshirt clubs, and their stooge masters.

I'm not sure we should pinning too many hopes on an independent regulator. Yes, they will provide the framework within which the governing bodies must operate and they will have a complaint mechanism to monitor compliance, but they won't be involved in the running of the governing bodies, including disciplinary matters. They will make the governing bodies accountable to someone, though, and that should be welcomed, of course.

Poor old City. Assailed on every side by the media, attacked by the PL accusations, hated by all and sundry.
Fastest growing on line registrations bar Real, world 1st or second in income terms, serial winners of trophies, world club champions, best coach in the world, best chairman.
Yes, it’s almost as desperate as going down to the third tier through on own goal, or having a dodgy tv seller as chairman or having Alan Ball as manager or Barry Conlon as striker.
Mum, mum everybody hates me.
Ffs, guys. Count your blessings and ignore the haters.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.