PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The premier league are shitting it that we'll win the prem 3 on the bounce.

Absolutely bricking it.

We should warm up sunday, let the ref blow for kick off and then the whole team just leave the pitch to the tune of the whole stadium singing you can stick your fuckin charges up your arse.
The premier league want drama, they've created a huge shitstorm, what better way to bring it to the whole world watching.

Fuck em
Get them to watch us for 20 minutes. They wouldn’t shit it from us winning a league that’s for sure.

Us walking off would be something they’ll love, publicity and another stick to beat us with. If they are indeed shitting a third title win on the bounce, they’d rub their hands at us and walking off

At least there's one positive... UEFA/G14 have stopped trying to pass off FFP as tackling debt in football. Now we know FFP does exactly what it says on the tin...

If UEFA/G14 don't think it's fair that others should challenge the elite clubs, then they apply FFP to stop em.

We've been saying from the outset that FFP was about stopping City & preserving the position of football's elite clubs. Curbing debt in football was bollocks.

City can take out a £1bn bank loan & spunk it on a new squad. However, if Sheikh Mansour was to invest £1bn of his own money, that's unfair to the elite teams!

The same elite teams who've spent king's ransoms over decades to get to the exalted positions in football they hold today...

Says a lot about PL standards when club owners like Glazers are free to remove 2 billion out of one of the biggest clubs in the league without a single finger being lifted by football authorities to stop it, but when ambitious owners from the "wrong" side of the globe comes in and want to invest money in English football, they are the ones that "must be stopped at all costs", even to the point a court decision wasnt enough to stop a 4 year investigation. Insanity.

1) It doesn't predate his involvement with Manchester City. I don't know why I keep seeing this phrase regurgitated. He signed both contracts on the same day.

2) Because a Manchester City executive wrote an email stating "We have some payments that require to be made by Al Jazira. We will need to send monies to ADUG and ADUG will then pass on to Al Jazira with payment instruction."

That's a Manchester City employee writing that, not an Al-Jazira one.

Very difficult to argue these are 2 unrelated jobs when people from City's holding company are discussing how they'll send money to the second company to pay Mancini.
I’ve not seen or read about that. I understood he already had a consultancy with Al Jazeera and that was why it was so easy to get him. Can you point me in the right direction to read this about signing both contracts at the same time.

We need to refrain from the whataboutery, life is full of it and is ignored as and when required.

Don't bother wasting oxygen with people on Twitter or armchair fiscal experts.

When things are serious, people such as President Biden have to jump on a plane to Saudi and fist-bump the Crown Prince to beg for more oil.

Or Trump travels to Abu Dhabi and is told where to sit by Sheikh Mansour.

This is so much bigger than City if it comes to it.

If we think the UK is in trouble now, wait until Sunak picks up the blower and is told £50bn is being invested elsewhere.

With all respect, I don’t see that at all. Sounds unlikely that Mansour will not treat his business/ investments separately (and yes I get the irony with that and the allegations).

He is not ringing Sunak and asking the Govt to sort this out for me.

However, if he was to say give evidence (written or via video link) it would take a massively brave person to throw any shade on any evidence given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.