PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And the standard of the league drops as other leagues will offer bigger money !.

Other leagues clubs are skint don't have tv revenues like ours so the player if a club in this country wants him will still get paid more! There is probably only psg and Madrid who can pay more than any other club

I am not buying this. They must have failed PL FFP, their financials were dreadful, but they were in the twilight zone between the 15 million lower limit (or the 45 million limit if 30 million was injected as equity, which I don't think happened) and the 105 million upper limit.

If that was the case, they must have been subject to the extra procedures set out in E52 (and possibly E17) of the PL rule book:

View attachment 106231
What I want to know is why the Pl doesn't detail which clubs are being monitored under rule E52? Surely that's important information for the fans to know? UEFA discloses which clubs are being actively monitored for their FFP position.

More secrecy as suits at the PL.
UEFA only monitor clubs that have failed FFP in the first place to ensure that they're moving in the right direction, since united haven't failed the PL's PSR (so far at least) they wouldn't be announcing they're monitoring them. I'm not even sure they do it regardless. The first part of your post is just nonsensical speculation, whether you're having it or not. Oh, and their thread is in general football BTW.

UEFA only monitor clubs that have failed FFP in the first place to ensure that they're moving in the right direction, since united haven't failed the PL's PSR (so far at least) they wouldn't be announcing they're monitoring them. I'm not even sure they do it regardless. The first part of your post is just nonsensical speculation, whether you're having it or not. Oh, and their thread is in general football BTW.
But thats confusing. Utd failed FFP recently. Are they going to be monitored?
Are you saying UEFA only monitor clubs that have already failed? How do they catch someone who has breached first time?

And in general anyone else. How much did utd breach ffp and how much Everton? I dont want to trust the PL level of fines as the indicator because its all well and truly dodgy.

But thats confusing. Utd failed FFP recently. Are they going to be monitored?
Are you saying UEFA only monitor clubs that have already failed? How do they catch someone who has breached first time?

And in general anyone else. How much did utd breach ffp and how much Everton? I dont want to trust the PL level of fines as the indicator because its all well and truly dodgy.
You're confusing UEFA FFP and the PL PSR. Everyone in UEFA competitions have to submit their books for scrutiny.

Exactly. Fans have had to become lay accountants & lawyers, just to understand what's happening with their team. It's ridiculous.

Then there's the farce of solvent clubs being fined huge amounts & having points docked for investing over the PL's imposed limits.

If ManUre & Spuds can be over £1bn in debt, but because of their turnover, they're fine, why aren't Everton & Forest who have minted owners who're happy to cover any losses personally also fine too?

This arbitrary £105m loss is utter bollocks. Losses should be judged as a percentage of turnover, taking into account an owners' ability to turn any club debt into equity.

The PL are taking away every fans' ability to dream of their club winning the lottery. Just as I told a Newcastle fan some time ago, "Being the richest club in the world is one thing. Try spending any of that wealth & see what happens to you". It's only now they're getting it.

All his bullshit about Newcastle trying to do it the right way has gone up in smoke. They need to kick on & evolve their playing personnel, but they face an Everton if they try, unless the sell their best players to fund additions.

Utter, total madness. How did the Cartel Clubs manage to convince so many PL clubs, this style of FFP/PSR was good for the game & in their best interests?
On your last point…crumbs from the Masters (no pun intended) table I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.